Ended
Watch

Endings and Beginings Alphas

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Kevin Swift

PRE

"That brings to mind what Johan and I encountered. We were pointed to an area of a new Anshega pack." Kevin relates, given the answer about something dead, he figures it's a safe bet that it was that Idigam. "This woman was acting fairly strange and mentioned drugs that could affect us, as in half-flesh beings."

"She lead us to this apartment building and into the basement. We were offered pills that seemed connected to Spirits and it seems that they were looking for Uratha, it was implied they wanted a 'resource' from us, likely the pills." He recalls with a frown. "There's a locus in that basement."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded in response to Julia and Chantay. "Well, that's at least good," he said to the two women. "Spirits are not my expertise, but when the Crusaders ran into those greed spirits..." he said, letting his words trail off as a frown formed across his brow. "It suffices to say that they were quite powerful. One of my former packmates called the one we encountered a servant to the Maeljin, or something like that." These weren't things the Rahu knew too much about, but he knew enough to know it meant bad news, so it was prudent to share with the others.

"I'll speak with those of my pack who have more of an inclination towards spirits and the Hisil," he said to the others with a firm nod. When Kevin spoke about the drugs and the Locus, he turned his attention to the Ithaeur. "Drugs you say?" he said, his brow furrowing once more. "I know some people I may be able to ask about such things. Do you recall what the drug was called?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

There is some commotion among the general packmembers.

"CALEB!" There is a shout from the previously silent woman, who bolts away from Matthew towards the street. A man gets out of a truck, along with two others from the cab and 3 others from the bed. And then a second truck pulls up, disgorging 5 more men and women. They look bloody, hurt, and terrifying. They all wear big smiles, save a particularly tall woman, who is holding aloft a tree branch as she walks next to a man that some rare few find familiar. "Caleb!" She shouts again, flinging herself into his arms, and he holds her tightly in an embrace. The group seem to knot up around them, and Caleb seems to whisper something to her. She shakes her head firmly, and Caleb seems to laugh, before noding. The tall woman holds out her hand, and the silent woman takes it, the taller one protecting the silent one from the forsaken as the group continues to advance.

The pack stops a good 20 feet from the milling mass of werewolves, and Caleb steps forward.

"The Reclaimers seek an audience with the Victorius Forsaken!"
    He calls out.

Bull Rush has returned.

4. Likes Lesingnon liked this post
    T

Chuck listened intently to the conversations about the local spirits and other goings on but stayed silent. He continued to observe as a large group arrived. They seemed welcome enough, though he wondered what their relation was to those already gather.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Julia seemingly takes no care about the Reclaimer's entrance.

Anyone wishing to interact with bull rush or the pure rejoins the regular thread.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

T

Chuck returns to the main thread.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale returns to the main thread...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3