Ended
Watch

Reeve's Office Hours

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha turns to the Reeve and, seeing his focus shift to an operational role, asks with great sincerity;

"Can I be of help in any way, sir?" blinking, she rubs at her hip and shares a glance to Eva too, as if trying to including too in a moment of camaraderie for the sudden emerging issue.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Cross

Cool brown eyes regarded the cellular device the Mekhet was considering. She'd only recently come to understand them, herself - yet they were so ubiquitous these nights. What had happened to the days of runners bringing messages? Existence had a different pace back then...

She gave a gentle nod to Villiers' question, as if confirming it.

It was just the polite thing to do.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris just shakes his head. 'I don't know yet.' This is Fionn McAlister we're talking about. Who knows what archaic piece of dust he sees a break of the First Tradition. But he gives his fellow Mekhet the benefit of the doubt in this case.

'Although I do wish to make a call as soon as possible.' Another way to ask them to leave, perhaps?

The Reeve puts his phone on the desk. He's not going to be impolite to the two ladies. 'Do you have any further questions, Miss Edwards? And, is there a way I could reach you later? Just in case.' Phone, a ghoul's cell, or simply mail. You never know.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, getting the hint, nods. He had grown-up Reevely business to attend to.

"I understand, sir. I hope the evening goes well..." she nods a respectful adieu to Chris and then Eva, "Miss, I hope we meet again soon!" with another shy smile to both, she shuffles, hops and skips away. Leaving the Reeve's chamber.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Cross

Edwards produced a little black book and wrote a telephone number down on it that she offered to the Reeve. "I can be reached at that number, Reeve. I have no further questions."

She nodded to Villiers and with a curtsy to the Reeve, she departed as well.

good scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread