Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Returning the smile, she begins to walk to the small parking lot she had found. She pulls the keys from her pocket and pushes a button that opens the trunk. “Thanks for grabbing the blanket.” To be honest it had slipped her mind. She puts her iPod in a messenger bag in the trunk.

She suddenly perks up, eyes sparkling, “Hey, I got an idea!” she says with a coy smile.

“Wanna just let Fate lead us to a bar?” she asks.

T

Faye seemed quicker to bounce from serious to carefree, but given the rest of Striker's worries he was happy to go with it and have the chance to relax with a friendly face.

A happy grin grew on his face after he stowed the blanket.

"Sounds like just what we need at the moment." He replied with anticipation.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

With the blanket in the trunk, and Striker agreeing, she closes the trunk.

“Great! And I agree,” she says, “Fate works in mysterious ways, you never know who or what she has in store for you. I know I like to leave things in the hands of it, let things happen as they are supposed to.” She then shrugs and laughs, “Sorry, I can get a little carried away at times.” That being said, she makes a motion with her head and starts walking.

T

Striker fell into step beside Faye wih a bounce in his step and reached out to take her hand. It wasn't much, but just the fact that she was close again, wanted to be close, was reassuring.

"Hey. What are friends for if you can't get carried away ay? Don't be sorry for bein' excited about somethin'. It's what makes people int'resting." he replied happily.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts his hand, giving it a little squeeze with a smile as they walked.

A shoulder shrugged, “I just know not everyone finds Fate as much fun as I do. Not to mention I tend to run off and then most of the time sticking my foot in my mouth. That whole thinking before you talk stuff.” She says with a laugh, “Still getting the hang of that.” She was glad to hear his tone change. With what he must be going through with Avis and that whole mess, he deserved a little break and happiness.

Shall we wrap the scene?

T

Striker squeezed back gently. "Nah your good fun. It's good to be with someone where you can just be yourself and not have to worry about... Well stuff ya know. Anyway. Let's find those beers." he said, not wanting to launch back into his troubles at the moment.

Good scene thanks!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread