Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green's eyes lifted to the Hunterheart.

"Yeah. Nothin' wrong with that. Its good when its brisk and fresh. Know you are alive. Awake and stuff."

A smile - or something that passed for it - stretched, chasm-like, across his face.

"So. what you been doing?" He ventured at last. Nathan Griffin

2. Likes Gwydden liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

"I don't know if I should be offended by 'fabulous' or 'blind'. You definitely got me there." Kyle chuckles, shaking his head.

The Fairest blinks a few times, feeling a little embarrassed. She's here already? Following Nathan's gesture with his eyes, he does see someone[/color] in red who seems to have a soft glow. Kyle says nothing at first, instead covering for his silence with a long pull from his drink.

"Huh. Well, if she's really lookin for me I can't have someone else playin messenger. Sends a weak signal, ya know?" He winks at the Hunterheart. Something about what Nathan said strikes him a moment later. The Minstrel looks a little annoyed. "Right... apologize. That's not a bad idea. She's a sensitive sort." Kyle doesn't add that he's a little pissed about that, but the stern look on his otherwise oh-so-merry face speaks volumes. Just thinking about what L'aire said that other night is enough to ruin his mood.

"I should go take care of that. Leave you two some time to catch up." He claps Nathan on the shoulder; his own little way of telling himself he's not still pissed at him. "Green. Stay classy." He nods to the mountain, finishes his drink in a prolonged chug, claps it down on the bar and makes his way across the room.

Kyle rejoins the main thread.

4. Likes Gwydden, Forn Clakes liked this post

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Someone seems to believe me a better man than I am, he thought looking at Chris walking away. An overly dramatic thought, once he stopped to consider it. Maybe he had been a jerk to Sasha. She had gotten off easy. That's all over now. No point in dwelling on the past in such an occasion. Feeling sorry for himself wasn't the way to make up for who he was — used to be.

"Well..." he started, addressing Green.

He stopped abruptly when the Winter Queen rose up to give her speech. He listened quietly, distractedly putting the rest of the chocolate in his mouth. Sweet tastes and warm sensations. Appropriate, somehow. So were her words, he supposed. Relevant to his situation. When she was done he started drumming his fingers on the bar, deep in thought. Maybe he should...

"Your queen is quite impressive," he told Green finally.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Yeah!" Green barked a laugh. A laugh!

Holding his drink to his lips, he imbibed. Eyes on Nathan, waiting for a response to his question.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Green had more of a sense of humor than he could have imagined. It was good, he supposed, but he would have liked to know just what did he find so funny.

"I haven't been up to much, really." Maybe talking would help him get his thoughts in order. When in doubt, procrastinate! "Mostly just trying to figure out what to do with myself. Think I may be onto something — I hadn't figured people here would have much use for an ex-marine-in-training," he looked straight at him, smiling. "The more you know."

Green didn't seem the sort to talk all that much. Maybe it was a Winter thing. Or an Elemental thing. Look at the bright side. You could have been a piece of rock. Instead, you're Beauty and the Beast, sans Beauty!

"So. What about you? What do you do around here?" He was genuinely curious. The Mountain didn't seem like the kind of guy who dressed as Santa and sat around malls for Christmas.

Chris and Sasha seemed to be hitting it off. Good for them. His interest in Sasha had never been anything more than desperate at best, and even that little piece of lust roasted over sorrow and dressed with fear with four extra teaspoons of pathetic for flavor hadn't lasted very long. While he waited for Green's response he took hold of the nearest bottle of wine. Someone had already popped the cork, so he just served himself half a glass. He tilted the bottle slightly towards Green with an inquisitive look. He probably didn't want any, seeing what he was drinking, but manners. He took a small sip of wine, yet another taste he hadn't felt in a long, long time. That would be quite the list, wouldn't it? He found the idea funny.

"Any chance you could properly introduce us?" he said, glancing at the Winter Queen. "I don't think I've ever gotten to know royalty before."

The Silent Night... didn't count. He had been in a very different place back then. Plus, knowing someone wasn't the same as knowing someone.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green gestured silently with his glass that he was content with the drink he had.

"I walk the borders and I watch. Yeah." Green responded to the first question. As for the introduction, his eyes narrowed slightly. "What do you want to talk about?" A pause. "Then again. Its Valentines. Maybe she's open to talk."

The mountain rose and placed down his drink. Feet plodding, the Elemental moved slowly towards where the Winter Queen had placed herself.
    Jag Forn Clakes

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued here.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread