Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Or, is it Priscus Ducard now?' So yes, Chris isn't entirely sure, but the Mekhet is not deaf.

While his attention had been divided between the Haunt and the new arrivals, he now fully turns to the female detective that wouldn't have been misplaced in a Hitchcock movie.

Although, he preferred blondes? Okay maybe he's still a bit distracted.

'How may I help?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Angel Ducard

I curtsy to him with his recognition. "It is indeed, thank you. The remaining Nosferatu in the city have chosen me to speak as our representative and leader." Of course... there are only two of us, but hey, who is counting."Which is one of the reasons I wanted to speak to you. Clan Nosferatu, being loyal servants of the domain, wish to make sure that we are in good standing with your office. So if I may ask, has there been much issues with members of Clan Nosferatu, or are their any outstanding issues that may need to be addressed?" Am I overstepping, maybe. Do I care, not particularly. If there are other Haunts hiding out their causing problems that may reflect poorly on me, and Julian of course, then they need to be dealt with... swiftly.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'That is good to hear, congratulations on your position.' So far his plans for a detective Deputy.

But, she is still eager to help, that's good. Chris smiles warmly. 'There have been no issues, not at all.' There are like, three Nosferatu?

'Although there is one thing. Have you read my recent note about the Necropolis? In the past there have been a few members of your family that had an interest in the underground parts of our city, however, there's currently no one there. I'm not sure how or when Arnold Culler went missing, but he's the man who controlled the Necropolis. If there's ever someone who wishes to go there, we could explore it together, and check it for safety.' If no one wants to be there, there's definitely no need. Only bad things happen in the sewers. Even Dirge lives above ground now.

'So I simply thought that we could keep each other informed when it comes to that.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Angel Ducard

I give him a bow of the head, "Why thank you Reeve Wooding, you honor me with your congratulations. And that is extremely good to hear. I am glad to hear that my people have not been a nuisance to you." I pause as he reminds me of the Necropolis situation.

"I did indeed see that notification," I nod my head in affirmation. "But I do indeed appreciate the reminder. To be honest though, you won't be finding this girl going spelunking anywhere but through a Library Stack or a message board."I give him a bit of a bashful smile.

"But, if any of my people do decide to go spelunking to the necropolis, I will make sure they speak with you first. I do have one other question for you if you have the time?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris smiles as well. Angel indeed didn't strike him as the type for Necropolis-manager. 'That is good to know. Libraries are a good place to spend your time.'

If only the Mekhet could return to the old habit of doing research on random stuff more often.

Then he nods, 'Yes of course, fire away.'

A
    Angel Ducard

I smile at his acquiescence to my request, "I was wondering if you have the time to provide me some information, assuming it does not interfere with your duties. I would like to learn some of the history of the Nosferatu in the domain." I give him warmth through my smile alone. "I am really interested in seeing how my clan has fared in recent memory, in order to learn from their successes and shortcomings, if their were any." Which, judging by the amount of idiots I regularly run into, there has to be a few. "If you cannot, I totally understand, I would appreciate a possible referral to someone who could provide me with this information."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

When Angel asks her next question, Chris is silent for a moment. It wasn't odd, but at least original. He nods, 'Yes, of course. You can always step by my office, or we schedule another meeting.' Right now was not ideal, since the evening was coming to an end.

'I've lived in this Domain for quite some years, so I will be able to provide some information. It would be nice to talk about some memories.' He nods again, it should be interesting to analyse one clan that way.

'I can call you later to see when we both have the time?'

A
    Angel Ducard

I smile at him, trying to keep myself from taking that playful bait. "That would be lovely. I believe you already have my contact information. Thank you for your offered assistance Reeve Wooding. I look forward to our next meeting. Have a peaceful evening."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Yes indeed.' Chris makes a polite bow with his head. The woman is a Priscus now. 'Likewise. A good evening, Priscus Ducard.'

Closed Thread