Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
The Lilly; A Meeting. (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Katsuro Tomori

"Certainly, that is quite alright with me. Now, Mr. Roth that business is done..." He pulls out two tickets to one of the Orchestras in town, apparently a private box with four reserved seats. Time for some pleasure?

"Would you want to finish this deal at the Orchestra, I love a good hunt to conclude such a fine partnership, we could make it a thing, see if others want to meet us after the signing is done in the limo over." Said the Southerner, a predatory grin not aimed in challenge, but in an invitation spread across Galloways features. Above all the things he missed in his time spent in that lancea bastion of Georgia, he had missed his Orchestra stomping grounds in the communal sector. That plus a chance to network more in the city...Who said Ventrue weren't fun?

We could make the next scene start in the Limo, once everythings worked out OOC?
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's heavy brows raise as August's suggestion. "That could be interesting. Sure, why not, as long as the Priscus is interested. Guess I aught to get used to a cultured Requiem," he says, accepting the offer. "Don't forget to bring your checkbook though," he adds with a playful smirk. Already Konrad is making plans on how to spend the money he'll be afforded.

Sounds good!

Katsuro Tomori

"Excellent Mr. Roth, just fantastic. I have a few more folks I've got to see tonight, but feel free to help yourself to another cigar, and enjoy The Lilly. I'll be in touch. August stands, leaning on his cane as he tucks the envelope under his arms, preparing to leave the room but taking his time. It's not like he could walk that fast anyway, right?

Good scene! Very bueno. Much wow!
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread