Ended
Watch

Hide and Seek

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Even with the ninja mask covering must of her face, it was obvious Morgan was giving Sam Hain a flat look which went well with her deadpan response, "Mmmy f-f-fears i-includes zzzzomethings b-b-better not faced. I d-d-don't wanna get ate. Ssstick to people fffear facing."

The raccoon contemplated giving them a "friendly pat" on the shoulders, as Contracts were allowed. But given what had happened to her first friend, using Contracts on fellow Courtiers was something she'd avoid. So she shot Milo a salute, "T-thank you, I will t-t-t-attempt me best. Heh-heh. G-g-going now."

She did have the advantage of seeing how the other two sneaks had gone about hiding. The Twilit Page was all about learning.

No trace
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-30 12:29:54 Morgan Bellenar rolls 5 to Nevertread 2, 8, 1, 8, 7 2 successes
      3 Suxx to silence
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-30 12:30:54 Morgan Bellenar rolls 8 to Vewy Vewy Quiet (10 Again) 3, 7, 4, 4, 9, 8, 8, 3 3 successes
      A little shadow
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-30 12:31:35 Morgan Bellenar rolls 9 to Shadowpatch (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 6, 1, 2, 5, 1, 3, 6, 8 1 success
      2 Suxx to stealth
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-30 12:32:37 Morgan Bellenar rolls 13 to Stealth +Perfect Stillness + Equipment + Shadowpatch (10 Again) 4, 5, 3, 4, 2, 6, 6, 9, 4, 5, 8, 3, 1 2 successes

The raccoon had moved with very little sound and no trace of her passing. That said, the shadows played poorly at hiding her presence. Maybe she shouldn't have just stood in the darkness hoping Shadowpatch would hide her.

ooc: if you wanna hear her you have to beat 3, see her just 2.

E
    ErlangShen

The Racoon had disappeared. Each of them had demonstrated a better proficiency than he had expected. "I must commend both of you. Excellent talent within the Freehold." The Darkling looked to the Fairest, "Perhaps a bit of teamwork would come in handy."

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-03 21:55:52 Sam Hain rolls 4 to Teamwork Perception (10 Again) 4, 4, 1, 9 1 success

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"Indeed." Milo confirmed. Finding Autumns in the dark didn't seem the easiest proposition.

This time Milo took point, shining the light into the darkness. Unfortunately, much like before he was unable to find anything. The light of the flashlight scanned the darkness and found nothing related to the Beast, not even a trace of her passage.

A sigh escaped the Fairest, as it was abundantly obvious his talents lay on only one side of this particular activity.

Total fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-04 00:01:50 Milo Chernobog rolls 4 to Perception (Wits+Comp-2 Nevertread+1 Teamwork) (10 Again) 4, 2, 4, 6 failure

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

A light thud sounds behind them as Morgan nimbly lands from her hiding spot. They'd been close to the quiet Steepscrambler's location, but had moved past her in their searching. Morgan briefly spread her arms in a ta-da manner before giving a quick curtsey, "T-t-thank you. Heh-heh, zzzeems all heh-hazz sight down, t-t-though I can give both pointers on sssound stealth-walk-run. If-if-if yoz w-w-want, heh...Nada figured out how to hi-hi-hide smell, heh...Buuut only concern with dog-or-briar-wolf nada people or-probably-not-people." The Twilit Page sounded a little confused at end. There were probably some Lost with strong noses out there. But it'd be rude to ask her fellow Beasts "hey, are you part bloodhound now?"

She shook her head to clear it, then her face twiched. Speaking of noses, Morgan quickly pulled down the mask before sneezing into it. "'scuse meh-me."

E
    ErlangShen

Morgan's landing was met with a pleasant smile - as distorted as it was. "Excellent work Morgan." He turned to face both Autumns, "Milo and Morgan, I am most pleased with your skills. Not only do both of you excel at hiding, you clearly demonstrate the ability to plan an attack. The attack as it was, being able to ambush your target." He nodded appreciatively to them. "As the Mundies say, "You have my stamp of approval." The Lurker chuckled, "I will inform the Queen to ensure your talents are recognized."

Milo Chernobog

PRE

A test of skill then? Milo might have gotten a bit indignant had it not been for the word of praise to the Sovereign.

"Much appreciated Sam." Milo stated as his facial expression turned fairly neutral. "Was there more to this evenings activities aside from our test of skill?"

E
    ErlangShen

Ambush poke Origins

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan rubbed her nose and chuckled, "T-t-thank you Sam., heh-heh" She blushed at the compliment, even if she had previously offered her sneaking skill to aid the Freehold.

As for Milo's question, tMorgan turned to look at him. She tilted her head in thought for a moment. Then the ninja-dressed raccoon straightened her neck shrugged, "Uh-heh-heh, nada extra I can-an think of. Imma still good to give stealthy-sneak-walk heh advice," she raised her arms in the exaggerated sneaking pose. Then she continued talking, "Oro-or we go out-to-eat?" she finished by pointing towards the entrance with both her hand index fingers.

ooc: sorry!

E
    ErlangShen

"Tonight was not a test in the sense we understand it as." The Lurker addressed Milo first, and shook his head with a grin. "Tonight was indeed a game," he stated with sincerity. "I have learned, despite how old we become, we never quite lose our interest in games."

He looked between the two, "This effectively became a team-building game." He reiterated what had occurred, "We took turns - one hid and two searched." His smile remained upright, "I'm sure you're now wondering what the hell I'm talking about." He let out a sinister chuckle. "I always speak highly of those I consider my friends. More importantly, I like to see my friends be recognized by the Higher-Ups."

Casting candle-flame eyes to Milo and Morgan, "I have nothing further planned for tonight. Some pizza would be nice."

E
    ErlangShen

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.