Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The Kallisti are of the Daeva Blood, and have the ability to negatively alter existing relationships," Asa explained. "With no love lost between the Invictus and Movement... ," he trailed off with a smile.

"There was one in Sacramento previously -- a former Carthian Prefect by the name of Gabriel Marcus. He was sentenced to Final Death for Breaching the Masquerade on numerous occaisions. He seemed fond of public, ritualistic murders. Perhaps this one will be as well -- Especially considering their presence seems to be a vendetta for the Marcus execution."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria soon found herself smiling along with the Prince despite the unpleasant time she was going to have. She was grateful for the Prince's description at least it was something to start with. I must admit there is something compelling about the plan. It has a unique elegance as distasteful as this Prefect will be.

"While, Prefect Giessen may prove challenging to work with there is a sort of poetry to the idea."

"Gabriel Marcus? I recently got a pair of earrings and a card signed 'an old friend GM.' I'm new around here so why was I marked? To get to you Prince Clarke?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's smile disappeared, wiped away by a surge of anger that only showed in his eyes for a moment.

Like a thief in the night; a scavenger. No true predator.

"I'm sure," he said, lost in thought. "Whomever it is probably thought I had taken you as a mistress." He spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, without any hint of teasing or playfulness that had flavored his words before when referring to Victoria in an intimate manner.

"Were they delivered here, or elsewhere?"

If it was here, maybe they're just making the rounds of my holdings.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I suppose there is not much that can be done about people making assumptions of that nature. I just hope it doesn't impact you negatively. Since our relationship in public isn't likely going to change it will be just talk and there may be no harm in it. However, It does bother me more than a little that the first thing people assume about me is that I couldn't possibly have a professional relationship with someone not involving sex." Victoria frowned heavily in disapproval at the though before putting it aside and getting serious to answer the Prince's question.

"I found the package waiting for me here when I arrived for work one evening. I was a little suspicious about receiving any such gift from an unknown and had planned to look into it. Since I never touched either I was going to have Harpy Naetesh see if there were any impressions that could be gleaned from the earrings or the card, with her being Mekhet. But it may turn out to be a dead end.

"There is a new member of our clan that arrived and that I met with. An Acolyte Cassandra; she calls herself a seer and said that she helped provide the Hierophant some information she learned through a ritual to help an investigation. I suspect she may have a sharp mind, however, it appears she could be Malkavian and has a knack for knowing clues to secrets that she could not possibly know. The first time I meet her, the first words out of her mouth were a question asking if I heard any buzzing noises, my bloodline has an affinity for controlling hordes of swarming insects. Thankfully I don't believe she realized the significance of her comment. Perhaps her or Deputy Obsidian could be of use in providing some revelations?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perhaps they don't believe that I can have a professional relationship without it involving sex," Asa replied with a devilish smile.

"Deputy Obsidian and the Acolyte may be good options," he continued, returning to more serious matters. "I doubt there will be anything to be gleaned from the objects from Auspex, however. Other, similar, 'gifts' have been received. The sender uses layers of agents to purchase and deliver them -- apparently they're either familiar and prepared for the Harpy's skill, or extremely cautious. The Deputy and Acolyte, however... may be a surprise."

Asa smiled, then, and looked at the line of Victoria's neck, before looking at her face again. "It seems people like to send you gifts," he teased lightly.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria felt that the Prince was probably right. If there were more there is likely little they would learn from the gift she received unless the sender got sloppy.

She noted the direction of The Prince's glance and returned Asa's smile, "Apparently they do and it can be quite vexing at times especially when there is only one person you truly enjoy receiving gifts from. However at least he his close so that is some consolation. Which reminds me, I never thanked you properly for that..." She reached up to her neck brushing a strand of her hair off it. Her fingers lightly brushed her neck where the Prince's eyes had strayed. "If there is something you see that catches your eye as an advance on interest accrued while I decide...or if you prefer I could always just surprise you will something later." The double meaning in her words was readily apparent, yet she gave the Prince the option of choosing in which direction he would take the conversation.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa followed the hand's movement and reached out, hooking a finger in the front of of the leather pants at the fastening, brushing the back of his fingers against the cool, smooth skin. He pulled Victoria to him, until her body was pressed against his. His other hand reached up to brush her hair away as he leaned over.

"I'm a 'business first' type, remember?"
    Asa whispered, with laughter in his voice. "I'll have Olivette text you the address where we'll meet and speak to our amnesiac," he elaborated, stepping back and away.

"I'll see you there?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria laughed as he tugged on her pants and pulled her closer. Pressed up against him the temptation to reach up and touch him was almost irresistible, but she knew that isn't want he wanted yet. His whispered words were just confirmation of her suspicions. This game of cat and mouse was intensely satisfying and maddening all at once. The anticipation of the culmination of their little game kept her going. Then as soon as he was done speaking to her he pulled a way and she wanted to scream with frustration. She settled for a sigh.

"I knew that would be your answer," she replied disappointedly and then quickly she smiled wickedly, "it just makes the chase all the sweeter."

"Prince Clarke, I wouldn't miss it for anything."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread