THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"In Vegas there's a lot of snakes in the desert. My Sire taught me that if a Kindred got bit by enough of them it starts to effect how the Blood works in them, with Disciplines I mean. Turns out snake venom has an anticoagulant effect, means it keeps the blood from clotting. He's tried the same thing with rival Kindred, offering them to a feeding where they drink a Kine loaded with the stuff. Then it's just an easy job finishing them off after that, making sure they can't run or fight back."

Konrad lets the information sink in before continuing. "I'm going to try and get my hands on some of those drugs and then offer my Ghoul to your opponent for a quick bite. Bobcat's a part of my Clan. He might consider it a gesture of goodwill from his family member. He won't know what's going on even after it's too late. It's not like alcohol or heroin, no mental impairment, he just won't be able to access the Blood so easily. And even if he did somehow figure it out he won't be around long enough to complain."

The only problem was the steep cost of getting drugs like that, especially under the table. With that he would need August Galloway's riches. Luckily they were practically promised to him. If Rina doesn't want the help then he can always put that money to other uses. "It's a gamble. He might not go for it, he might suspect me of something. But all the more reason we keep our distances. I'll talk some shit about you and rub elbows with him between now and the match to gain his trust. I just need your okay to go ahead."

It's pretty cold to sell out a Clanmate. Especially one who never did anything against him. But Konrad's invested a lot in Rina already and he'll be damned if he'll lets that go to waste.

2. Likes Sirith liked this post

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

A slow smile spread over Rina's face as Konrad spoke. Objectively, he was lucky. Any other member would have gutted him then and there, and damn the negative possibilities. But Rina was a Shadow. It was her duty to find in the darkness so that others could stand in the light. No matter what that meant. All that mattered is that no one would notice. Who would notice that his blood was sluggish, after all? No one could feel what he did.

Although, if it was noticed, she wouldn't get very far. The Unconquered would kill her before she could get anywhere. But that would benefit them too. Demonstrating that even cheating from within their ranks would not be tolerated.

Rina nodded. "You have my blessing. Get it done."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad smiles, stands, and declines his head in a small but respectful nod and knowing look. Like an obedient minion, some might observe. But Konrad has all the angles covered for the moment and he'll press his connections to see that he gets his way. That is the game they all play in this dark world of theirs.

Konrad heads to the door, opening it and leaving. It's not that he's being ungentlemanly, not offering to hold the door for her, but as of now they were to appear to be unfriendly to each other. He tries to mask the mischievous smile he feels beneath his face. But then he often wore that playful smirk.

Konrad heads back to main thread

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina stays behind for a moment, mulling over the conversation. It was good to have found someone that efficient, that sneaky. But she hoped he wouldn't turn on her.

After a good amount of time, she stood and left. She had other business to attend to, to make her victory even more certain.

Rina returns to the main thread.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread