Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Tree House Morning.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Apparently, I'm a fashion trendsetter. I'm not surprised you like it," Terri grinned in reply, letting his finger trace the words emblazoned on the tee. Settling on the couch just felt right, even when she had to force her way to a more upright position after L'aire spoke to them both.

Without a word, Terri broke from the couch, climbing over the table to race towards the Fairest, and delivering a massive hug as she collided with L'aire.

"Thank you for everything," she whispered into her friend's ear before breaking and giving L'aire a huge grin. "Are you alright walking back across the park? I don't mind coming to, if you want."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick climbed to his feet as well, following in Terri's wake at a more sedate pace. And going around the table instead of over it.

He stops a bit shy of the two women, giving them room for their embrace. He'd never exactly been much of a group hug person himself. And he still can't quite help but grin at everything, and give another soft chuckle. "I'll get in touch with you about the staff training; figure out the when, where, and all that. So I'll see you around. Until then, take care."

S
    Sasha

The Dancer’s eyes got wide as Terri came barreling toward her, clearly in a good mood. Probably a good idea she was leaving… since well… it was getting hot in there.

L’aire hugged the Beast back. “Oh, no, thank you.” Whispering back and patting her to the opposite side of the scar. The Fairest really didn’t know what she did though.

When the embrace broke, the Dancer nodded. “Oh, yeah, it’s daylight, I should be totally fine.” Waving her hand to the side. She wasn’t worried, if something was awry, she could run.

Looking to Rick, the smile on his face; the Fairest smiled back warmly. “Oh yeah, no hurry Rick. I know you’ve got someone…….something! something to do.”

Oh god that was awful!

“So, yes, take care until then.”

Quickly backing out the front door, she nearly forgot to open it. She was blushing profusely, and gave a quick wave before shutting the door. “Bye you two!”

L’aire exits scene

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri couldn't help but blush at L'aire's words, giggling and looking away, eyes darting round to Rick.

Always hope.

"I'll call you," she replied as the Fairest left them, alone. Locking the door, Terri turned towards Rick, still smiling.

"So, Mr. Pereg, you like this t-shirt? Want to keep it?" she asked before pulling it off over her head and dropping it at she walked towards the bedroom.

Their bedroom.

Time to fade?
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Someone to do? Perhaps L'aire's mind was a bit dirtier than he'd thought.

Though with the way Terri looked at him, the giggle, she wasn't necessarily wrong. Certainly not with the way Terri slipped out of that t-shirt as soon as L'aire was gone.

And he left that shirt lying there on the floor. He liked it, sure. But the woman making her way back to their bedroom?

He loved her.

Priorities.

Fade to Black...

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.