Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
What's Your Story? (Juan and Vivian)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba listened as Vivian conveyed her perspectives and disinterest in London and Toronto. It was eye-witness information was always worth knowing.

The roll of her R through the cloud of clove, prefacing importance, at last, the question of Tenancy was brought up. The Priscus replied with an amused smile. "You are the first to ask."

The Toreador puffed upon his vape once more. Slowly exhaling before speaking, "The Right of Tenancy is granted or revoked by the current Priscus." Cordoba paused allowing that point to be made clear. "What a Daeva ought to do is meet with her Priscus."

As that criteria was already engaged, he continued on. "Meaningless quests and base favors are not within my interests for Tenancy. As for what actually has to be done, that is something we can discuss. What can you provide to benefit Daeva?"

V
    Vivian York

“Oh my, that is surprising.” Her head flitted as she swiftly blinked.

Juan relayed that piece of information. It was new to her, but not unheard of. “Well, then it’s a good thing I mentioned something to you about this then. Previously I was told it was given out in another manner.” That was the run down she had with the Seneschal during her first night at the Elysia.

It was frustrating when people answered a question with a question. Although, it was often how conversations unraveled. Not to mention, his question was spoken like a true member of the First Estate. Vivian was surprised he didn’t want a boon, but everyone held things of value differently.

“I’m fairly good with a pistol. Every woman needs a hobby, right?” Vivian grinned ear to ear, it was close enough. She did fancy shooting ranges now and again. “I’m aware that we already have a Whip. But should Ms. Black be unavailable, you can call on me to aid in unsavory situations.”

Because its been a long time since I’ve told someone to bugger off.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Upon hearing Vivian speak of pistols, the Priscus raised a brow for a moment. His features relaxed as a smile appeared. "I dare say Miss York, you are quite talented." He leaned forward slightly in his chair, "I believe we have something by which to work with."

The more he thought of it, the more he liked the idea of it. "Quid pro quo. Show me your skills and if you prove sufficient, I will grant you Tenancy within the Communal Zone."

V
    Vivian York

Is this another proposition? The Daeva toyed with that notion for just a tick, it was amusing but she knew that’s not what he meant.

“Well, the only way I’d be able to show you is a gun range or something else sufficient for shooting.” Taking another long pull of the vaporizer. "I'm not sure if they are members only in Sacramento, or whatever the case may be."

“If that indeed is the skill you are referring to about proficiency.” Teasingly winking.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I vaguely remember seeing a shooting range in town. I'm sure they'd be willing to let non-members walk in." The Priscus puffed on the vape.

Vivian's banter was entertaining, a good-natured chuckle followed with a few clouds of smoke. "Yes, I would like to see you how good of a shot you are." He exhaled slowly, "Other skills, well, that's best saved for another time."

Cordoba gave a salacious smirk, "I will confess I am fond of surprises."

V
    Vivian York

“Excellent, we’ll have to arrange some evening. I’m free most of the time.” Vivian smirked. She had female things to do, like shopping, watching entertainment news and other things that suited her mundane interests. Or whatever she worked in between hunting.

A long, slow in hale and even slower exhale, her Priscus’ may not have realized how much he divulged in that one sentence. She wasn’t the type to fuck her way to the top, well, not like this. But considering they were both Daeva, perhaps Juan liked a little of ‘this and that.’ Nevertheless, she wouldn’t push the issue…

Or… would she….

“So, is that a hint?” The Succubus snickered. “There’s that old cliché that is tossed around… be careful what you wish for…” Vivian laughed with a humored maniacal tone.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba deeply inhaled on the e-cig in reaction to Vivian's teasing warning. Quite literally every being knew that age old saying in one form or another.

Vivian was one to keep an eye on - equal parts better and worse. A potential ally and rival - beauty, firepower and cunning. Exactly what a Daeva ought to be.

"I'll keep that a surprise," he exhaled slowly. "I look forward to our next night together."

V
    Vivian York

Juan, a man and more easily coerced by feminine wiles. Yet, also a Daeva, he too had just as much power to reverse or turn whatever she wanted in his favor. Too bad, all Vivian really wanted was Tenancy. If he was hiding that he wanted her in another fashion, well, that would come to fruition at some point.

Tenancy with a twist, now that was not what I had anticipated tonight.

Unless his subtly was just his way of implying he would exchange screwing for housing. If that was the case, she’d can the whole situation. As a Daeva, she liked the classy bits of living, the beautiful decorum and the lot. But, living in Tornoto had made her practical.

“Well, if you insist Priscus… Cordoba.” Slowly flicking his name on her tongue once more.

“On that note, I shan’t wear out my welcome any longer this evening.” Chuckling softly, Vivian flicked off the e-cig and tucked it into her clutch. Her gathering of belongings was slow, in case he had more to say. He called her there, she wasn’t about to rush the meeting to a close without his permission.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Priscus watched Vivian deactivate the device. He retrieved it from his mouth and fumbled momentarily trying to turn it off. "You needn't worry about your welcome." Cordoba set his vape on the table. "I enjoyed our time together tonight. I would not have asked to see you once more if I did not."

The Daeva nodded once and arose, "Until we meet again, Miss York."

Great scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.