Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) David and Martha

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 14, 2015 : 1501 Monomacy Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Soderbok

Seeing @Thomas_Galilei moving towards the ashes, Fionn excuses himself from the group and strides urgently across the room to the man.

Martha Villiers

PRE

That was one pose that Martha had no intention of emulating. It was unexpected and, by many measures, even more alarming than the brutal murder they'd all just witnessed.

Oh yes, there was Hildegarde. Exposed in all her sinister eccentricities... Martha looked over to Erika. Suspecting that this, somehow, was all her fault.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

3. Likes Wod.Infant, West liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a shake, Hildegarde regained complete composure. Seemingly unaware of what had just transpired, she cast a glance toward both Martha and David.

"I have only heard vague rumour and conjecture about Michael Travis but he met his end bravely and in the face of great torment. If you will excuse me..." Inclining her head, the Lord detached herself from the group and, following Fionn, sought out Thomas Galilei to assist the collection of the ashes.

Hildegarde will exit this thread
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina walks off towards Baldwin, intending to congratulate him.

Rina exits!
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

With everyone leaving to attend to the crumbling body of Michael Travis, or simply leaving, David turns towards Martha ( Chrisie ). “From what you, no doubt have gathered, much has changed in the Domain,” returning to a topic of conversation that seems so very far away now.

“For example, as Priscus,” the Mortician appraises, “I am now entrusted with Acknowledging Family as well tasked with issues of Tenancy.”

David begins to move, weaving in and through the shadows of the Asylum. “I'm sure you have questions, please feel free to ask them. I have only one: how can I assist you in your return?” Martha is still Family and the dutiful Witness still has an obligation to Family.

Martha Villiers

PRE

The evening was worsening. Martha nodded and tried a shy smile;

"Thank you, Priscus. In that case, sir, I wish to petition for Acknowledgement and Tenancy." she dips a curtsey. The curtsey is sincere.

Whatever assessment Martha had David's innate leadership qualities, she suspected that, somehow, people would at least listen to him more than they had her in the past.

"I would also be grateful for an update on family matters too, sir, and will welcome any instructions you may have so I may be of practical assistance to the Domain."

She caught a sly look to Erika, flaunting her freedom and liberty in the worst possible way.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Casitive

David might not be blind to the cauldron of emotions roiling through Martha Villiers...

1 Success, Empathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-25 09:12:31 David Regan rolls 5 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 9, 3, 3, 6, 4 1 success

Be that as it may, the Mortician, grandchilde of Dr. Weeks in London, soldiers on. “Acknowledgment is simple – you have it. None of the laws of the Domain have changed since your departure and you know them better than most. Tenancy is a different matter and I suspect that's a conversation we'll need to have in private. I hold regular 'office-hours' at the Nox Elysium, see me then.”

A surreptitious glance towards his shoes ends briefly on Martha.

“The Family ebbs and flows in population. We had quite a number before the holidays, however, now the population has waned. As a Family we are facing a number of obstacles that have far ranging consequences; some of which you know already. We must and will be on the forefront of solving these puzzles and I expect all of us to contribute in some manner. Aside from that, I'm working on a proposal for a project the entire Family might be able to contribute to.”

Gazing out into the court the Priscus adds, “Expect another Family Gathering in a month or so.”

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding, she wondered what possible obstacles there may be to Tenancy.

She shrugged, hardly really caring any longer.

"Very well. Thank you, sir..." she nodded. Clearly utterly miserable. Martha paused and was about to add more, but, eager to get away from this horrible evening, she fell silent. "May I go now?" she asked softly.

C
    Casitive

“Of course,” David answers succinctly, “don't let me take up all of your time, I don't wish to impose.” Gently, the Libitinarius disengages himself from Martha's arm and deigns not to draw any attention to the other Shadow's misery. “Have a good night, Miss Viliers.”

David steps away, threading himself back through the crowds.

To the Main Thread

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread