Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

"Just an FYI, really. I'd like to report, that Talon Weavebreaker has carried out her penance to the full. Her help in organizing this event was a valuable asset." Bishop said, turning to Mace.
    "I don't know how you like to handle this...personally I'd prefer you tell her in private..." he said, shrugging his shoulders and giving a non-commital "you-know-me"-face, "...but if you wish to make it known to the whole assembly, that justice was served, let them know that justice was served correctly and it was appreciated."
    He looked over the assembled mages once again.
    "That's all, actually. Enjoy the bar and buffet."
    <...because it was 400 grand.>
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Emrys

PRE

"Um?" Emrys said absently to the intruding member of their number ( Samaritan ). "Maybe the best time to pass a private message isn't in front of strangers man. But hey, great to know Weavebreaker is set for whatever law she broke. Good job privately announcing that justice was served to some random delinquent I don't know right here in general public!"

It occurred to him he was being rude again, and so quickly after apologizing to Truce. But seriously? The dude was totally ignoring the not-Councilors and just did zero justice to Weavebreaker by announcing that she had to perform a service only levied on lawbreakers. Not only that, but he did it in front of total strangers. Nothing private about what just happened, in fact he might as well shout it from the roof tops at this point.

"Anyway." The Enchanter said with a dismissive look to Bishop before returning his attention to Truce and the retreating Councilors. "I think the intent is for us to clear out our own backyard. The organization that has stemmed from our Council's efforts seems to be the personal initiative of people outside San Fran's control."

He shrugs, finally returning Truce's supportive smile with one of his own. "You are right that we should keep an ear out though. If they are just distracted then they might return their attention any time now."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce's gaze becomes more disapproving as Emrys comments on Bishop's message.

"Was that really necessary?" he asks Emrys, voicing his disapproval in soft even tones. "Even if you overhear something meant to be private there are better ways to offer advisement than making a spectacle of it." Truce regards Bishop with respect after their initial encounter so it bothers him to see the man, who is acting as their host that evening, being openly criticized.

"In any case, it is time to take our seats. I will speak with you more about that other issue later, Emrys," says Truce, nodding to the man and walking away to find a seat for himself.

Truce returns to the main thread

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishops head came around and his eyes locked up on the guy he had not seen before.
    "You are right, Mr. I-don't-know-you-but-you're-in-my-house." he said, levelly. Truth be told, the man was right to some extent.
    "However, if you were capable of informing yourself, Weavebreakers affair was handled publicly...at least initially. Since the accusations were public, I don't exactly see the harm in others knowing, that she has in fact made amends and is a dependable individual and a member in good standing." he added, still very polite. "You, however are not, at least not yet. And since I had my hands full, yet needed to inform the councilors prior to their public appearance, I took the liberty of informing them about Weavebreakers positive qualities in a small group. But you seem eager to spread the word, so if you want to make it a fullblown public affair..." Bishop indicated to Councilor Nous standing up and calling to order, "...here is your chance." An icy smile crossed his face.

He did not wait for an answer and instead made for his seat at the table of the Unbound Smoke.

Bishop joins the main thread.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

M
    Mace

Mace nodded at Bishop, acknowledging the news he brought, before turning back to the assemblage. It was time to get to work.

Mace rejoins the main thread

Emrys

PRE

Rolling his eyes at Mr. My-House, Emrys looks for a place to sit. while the meeting begins.

Emrys returns to the main thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.