Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) David and Martha

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 14, 2015 : 1501 Monomacy Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"Ah, I see. Of course, I will try to find him and get him to you, but I assume if he sent you a letter he is aware of who you are. If he cannot find you at the meeting where he asked to speak, it seems to be at least largely his fault." It only made sense to Rina. It was his job to be on time to his meeting, and with a meeting who's time was so fluid, he had no reason to not show up. But, she had a duty to the Clan to make sure he could show up and dispense whatever information he had. Plus, if he was an idiot, it might be entertaining to watch how Regan dealt with him.

She turned to Martha, giving her a toothless smile. "Miss Villiers, of course. How does the evening find you? We have not spoken in quite a while." Rina distinctly remembered the last time they spoke, in fact. "Actually, I would like to talk to you on that subject. We had a small meeting organized last time we spoke, but we were never able to accomplish it."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Opting for honesty, Martha replied with a frankness that surprised her;

"I regret to confess I am utterly miserable, Whip Yui." she nodded in glum resignation. Seeing nothing but an endless path of struggle ahead of herself.

Suddenly, as a sharp pain jabbed through her thigh stump, Martha felt all her powers of enthusiasm and joy leave her.

Perhaps it is being so close to David and his morbid qualities?

Perhaps it is being compelled to watch two friends try to murder each other?

She didn't know and soon had little inclination to really isolate the cause of her dismay.

She'd even paused. Toying with the idea of leaving. Only deterred from acting on this impulse by the expectation that Asa would devise some inventive penalty for her doing so.

"Though, it shall doubtless lift my failing spirits to meet with you again, Whip Yui, and begin what we agreed upon at our most recent meeting." she tried a smile.

Hating herself for even tried it. With simple sincerity, Martha added a more hopeful;

"Please do not be discouraged by my current mood, miss. I do wish to be helpful."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

3. Likes Travisc06489, Wod.Infant liked this post
    C
    Casitive

It's understandable,” David faintly states as the last of Society's predators begin to trickle into the room. “This is a solemn – even grim – occasion.” One of them will die, reinforcing the fact that the word Immortality is only as good as its potential. Even more than that, it is more than likely that the Mekhet, Michael Travis, will be the one meeting his end. David is here only because duty demands it, not because the Shadow has any desire to see the destruction of another.

Upright posture characterizes the lanky, six-foot tall Shadow. It's an easy stance for him to be in, being the same unobtrusive but dignified stance any Funeral Director employs.

It isn't who is here that David then takes special note of, it is who isn't. Realizing that the Reeve has yet to arrive, causes the Mortician to furrow his brow.

True,” David remarks to Rina, “though I do have a tendency of being lost in a crowd.” The benefit of the doubt is given to the faceless Fionn. “That said, any help you can give to shepherd him to me, is appreciated.” A quick glance to his old wrist-watch measures the time to 'midnight.'

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina raised an eyebrow at Martha. Seems she was still doing the 'nice and innocent' bit. As usual, it did not make Rina trust her one whit. It was so unrealistic. Who wouldn't enjoy watching Baldwin tear off Travis' head and hold it up until it turned to dust? Not that Rina was about to divest her of that act. It was more than enough that she was aware that no vampire could possibly be that nice. "Of course. Watching one of our kind kill another is a very...depressing occasion. There are already so few of us." The lie was writ large on her face, but she turned immediately to Regan.

"That does tend to happen, yes. I will go see if I can find him. Luckily, there are not that many Kindred here I have not at least seen before. In fact, there are only...three." And one of those was female. It made it a simple flip of a coin to figure out which one it was. One was having a conversation with the Carthian, and the other was having a conversation with the third complete unknown. It could be a solid occasion to gauge if the Carthian understood the message of that night. Two birds with one stone. She gave Regan a semi-respectful nod and turned, walking off towards the Carthian and the new guy.

Rina exits to go join Fionn and Ashley (what luck!)
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Offering a respectful and silent nod to Rina, Martha turned to look to David. His attentions were briefly on the crowd, the combatants and the time. Martha took the chance to glance over to see what the Witch Queen was doing.

Wondering if the Witch was here with unseen allies; ready to launch a coup d'etat.

Or simply watching to satisfy her boundless craving for Blood.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde moves to join the little knot forming around Martha. Move is the correct word for this is far too direct for the aimless drift which the Lord appears to have perfected.

"Good evening," she nods to David Regan and Rina Yui . "Dear Martha. Welcome back you have been missed," she intones with a more formal inclination of the head.

Sighing, she turns her face to the cage. "Must we all watch this? It is so gauche, yes? It is not like we learn anything that we do not already know. At least the decor is most interesting. I will have to come here again."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a happier smile, Martha nods to Hilde. Clearly pleased at this warmer welcome, she nods once more in agreement with Hlide's general assessment of the situation.

"Thank you, Miss! It is good to be back in the Domain of His Grace. I do hope you are well."

Leaning hard on her cane, Martha turns her attention from Erika to the cage. Things seem to be moving towards the moment of truth.

C
    Casitive

Whip Bingen, it's good to see you,” David replies to her greeting, looking towards her and letting his arm fall back to his side. Following her gaze to the cage, the Grand Wyrm considers Hildegarde's statement.

Finally, David replies, “We are witness to an adjudication with a final and permanent decision. This,” the Shadow adds quietly, “is as much a culmination of small Changes as it is a moment of Change itself. The Domain will be irrevocably different for having seen it, no matter the intent.

Returning his attention to Hildegarde, David asks, “How is Deputy Redfill?” Apparently, he noticed her greeting the other Twilight Dragon in attendance.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Silent. I believe he may be on... duty?"

She paused, thinking.

"Change. Yes. I understand the need and the intent but it is quite distasteful..." She would have added more but found herself sliding into an attentive and regal pose. A tremor ran through her hands as she stared at them, then subsided as they flowed into pose. Head turning ever so slightly, she slid into silence.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha trembled too. But more to control her Beast as other Kindred brushed closer and then focused on Velma's arrival.

Smiling to herself, Martha almost mimics Hildegarde's pose as she studied Velma's legs.

...Velma's legs...look at them...

Blinking, Martha gripped her cane even tighter and became aware that it was another Kindred's Beast disturbing her own.

Some new young lady with short dress and slender legs was following Velma.

Velma and her shoes and her legs and her style and her... Arrival at Court.

12. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread