June 2007 Manchester, Lancashier UK

Elanah rolled over to find Liam laying in there still sleeping. She kissed him on the cheek and rolled out of bed. She was so happy to be back with him. Blessed, I am blessed. A man like Liam who loves me. Who waited as long as he did to be with me. I am blessed.

Elanah walked into the Bathroom of there hotel room and started brushing her teeth. She heard a knock on the door. Elanah turns and walks over to the door. She looks through the peep hole and sees no one there. "Hmmm" Elanah opened the door and on the floor in front of her room is a Manila envelope with her name on it. work... she thought with a frown.

Elanah picks up the envelop and brings it inside setting it on the table.

"Elanah, Love, come back to bed."

Elanah ran over to the bed and dove onto her man.

"I love you Liam"

"I love you too"

----

Later that afternoon...

Elanah got out of the shower and went over to the table. Liam was out getting food. After a long night and morning of love making she needed a shower and food. And my man is getting me food, She thought with a satisfied smile.

Elanah walked over to the table and saw the envelope. She sighs and opens the envelop. Out slides a phone and a Dossier. A shocked look comes onto her face. She picks up and calls the number on the Dossier. "What the fuck are you doing" she snaps into the phone...

she listens

"No you listen, this is insane..." She is cut off

"Fine" Elanah says and snaps the phone shut. Elanah takes the files and walks into the bathroom. She sits and reads, and cries, and reads. An hour later, She takes a lighter and burns the dossier. Turning on the shower and the bathroom fan. Once the papers begin to burn she drops it in the metal garbage. Once the Dossier is burned sufficiently she dumps it in the toilet and flushes.

-----

That night

Elanah sat in the chair of her room. She smoked a cigarette and drank a bottle of beer.

Her face was blank, a stair of steel and stone. No tears, no sadness, no anger. She was blank. If she was not breathing, smoking or drinking someone may think she was dead.

Liam walked into the hotel room, "Sorry love I ran into an old friend and we went to the pub for a bit. Elanah are you ok?"

Elanah puts the cigarette out and sets down the beer. She looks to her lover, "No I am not."

"What is it love?"

"I ... my father just died."
She said to him.

"oh dear god I am so sorry." He comes over to her hugging her deeply.

She rested her head on his shoulder and burned a whole in the door with her eyes.