Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Back With a Bang

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Listening to the little bit of everything that came out, Zoey gave each of her cabalmates a moment, listening to them. Despite what Star thought, Zoey simply shook her head and offered a smile to Avis. "... I was trying to warn you. I'll do what I can to have your back, though. If I can help, I will. I'm glad you two were able to talk stuff out, though. I'm sure between the two of you the Arrow will wind itself up well-managed."

A soft sigh left her as she shook off the hug finally, looking at Star for a moment before a thoughtful expression crossed her face, though with it came a smile. "Hm... I suppose that depends on whether or not our Obrimeece intend to make sure no one hears the racket and decides to call the police over a little fun..."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Ok, but, bullets also do this thing where they travel in lines?" Avis said, voice pitching up into a sarcastic question. "Especially if they don't hit something hard enough to stop them, and then, if they don't hit anything to stop them then eventually gravity will take them to the ground. So how is the roof a good place to shoot a gun?"
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

3. Likes Benji, RebornSeas liked this post
    A
    Asp

Asp slipped a hand onto her hip with a chuckle. "Oh, I'm sure Star has something in mind to see to it that they hit something hard enough to stop them," she quipped, leaving the other Obrimos to explain it to his lady why this wasn't a horrible idea. Or, if it was, why the fun by far outweighed the horribleness...

I'm sensing a natural breaking point, if that's what's intended!

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Not always."

Eyebrows bounced at Avis. Sure, none of the Angels present could go all Wanted with bending bullets, but it was a Not Yet, not a Can't Ever.

"But, uh, like, to the east? There's just those empty lots and then the river."
    Innocent lashes batted. "I mean, I think. Allegedly. According to Google Maps. Right?"

Had he ever been on the roof droppin' shells? Of course not.

He didn't even have a firearm.

Right, Omar?

Cool by me!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Yay FA 1 justification :P Good stopping point for me.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread