Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(1412) Asp, Fluke et al

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Fluke nodded in response to Asp's words. "Will do," he said to her, offering her another smile. "I do hope things don't get ugly...but I'll make sure to give ya a ring if they do!" With those words, the Acanthus fell silent as the newcomer began to talk to the Sentinel and pretty much ignoring the rest of them. She sounded like a woman with a mission, so he figured that small talk was not her priority.

Looking around, he finally decided that it was best to slip away in order to get another drink or something. "It was nice talking to you," he said to no on in particular, even though his eyes glanced at Asp as he said the words. After all, the others hadn't really said much to him anyway. "I'm sure I'll see y'all around at a later time."

And with that, he offered a wave and departed from the group.

Fluke returns to the main thread

E
    Eris

Slipping the notebook back into the recesses of her jacket, Damascus withdrew a buzzing cell from about her person and set to filing the incoming number under contacts as ‘Hebi’; Mella leant forward as the Thyrsus’ thumbs sped over the keys, regarding the process with her usual interest.

“Right, sorry, I wasn’t sure if you were trying to scout me.” She flashed the Sentinel something of an embarrassed grin. “Thanks for the number and the offer, I’d like to take you up on it. I might be a few weeks though; my plate’s a little full right now with hunting for a new way to pay the bills and... looking for a place to pay those bills on.” Her smile dimmed, taking on a more serious note. “It’s a big thing really, and I want to be able to give it the time and consideration it deserves.” She shrugged apologetically, hoping that the Arrow wouldn’t take her delay as a sign of disinterest.

I really should look for a Cabal, it’s been so long since last I was on my own that I’m finding the quiet disquieting. Next thing you know I’ll be talking to creatures only I can see…

Her smile rallied as she inclined her head to the group's one departing male member, then the Shaman turned to regard the blonde as she awaited their response to the Arrow’s inquiry; her mind wandering somewhat in the interim. She found herself forming a mental image of the Archangels as a small, white-robed group, bedecked with little fluffy wings and halos as they sang in close part harmony while one of their number strummed at a harp.

I’m not sure whether to be amused or terrified...

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave a soft nod to Asp's words, and found herself nodding once more to Damascus in full agreeance with the weight of that sort of decision. She couldn't help but think back when she was a stranger, in a strange city and how that all felt.

"Yes, the Archangels are recruiting."

"I am thinking about trying to get some Cabal Reps and some of the new blood together at the Circle soon enough. You should definitely come and learn more."
    She said with a smile.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

A
    Asp

"Later, Fluke," Asp said with a friendly smile to the scruffy Acanthus as he headed off. Her gaze slipped back to Damascus, nodding politely to the Apostate's reply. "Makes sense. It's definitely not something to do lightly, especially not with a martial Order like the Arrow. But when you get time? Hit me up. It's a rigorous and challenging Order to be a part of, but... I wouldn't trade it for anything."

To Weavebreaker's point, she said, "You totally should. One of the most rewarding things I've done since coming here was joining Veiled Threats. Hopefully you find a Cabal for yourself soon, too!"

She looked at her cell phone, checking the time before putting it away. "Starting to get late, guys. I really ought to get wrapping up here. Great meeting you, Damascus, Einstein. Have a good night, everybody." She gave Weavebreaker a comradely smile before sweeping her gaze across the group, giving them a little wave, and heading off.

Asp leaves the scene.

E
    Eris

“That sounds ideal.” She went through the process of writing out her number again and offered the slip of paper to the blonde. “Drop me a line if and when you put that together, I'll show up.”

The Thyrsus smiled and returned the little wave as the Sentinel made her farewells and departed.

I should probably see about making tracks myself, while the finger food’s flavorsome I would hardly call it filling.

“Well it was nice to meet you both, hope to see you at the next social; or sooner if you do put that Cabal fair together. I should probably head off too.”

With an echo of the Sentinel's little wave and a nod to the quiet woman in the glasses, the Shaman turned on her heel and walked slowly towards the exit; retrieving her plate and popping petite pastries into her mouth as she went.

Damascus leaves the scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.