Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Surprise

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head. "No dear, I think I am. All right, so what did Twist tell her? How does one get into your good graces, Prince Clarke?" Her tone is obviously teasing as she asks the question.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, depending on who you are, there are a few ways," Asa replied in mock speculation. "I'm quite sure Twist is going to 'make a case' on Stamford's behalf soon... care to join in?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani gives Asa a wicked grin. "Well, I suppose I like the woman enough to take one for the team for her." She leans in against him again and sighs. "Although, Twist can be rather creative. Are you sure you can handle both of us making a case for her at the same time?"

Changing the subject abruptly she looks up at him. "What were you looking for at the library? You mean the one at the new Chapter House right, or yours? OH!" She sits up again suddenly, and smiles. "That reminds me. You won't believe what I have discovered. One of my new Mekhet his name is Wilhelm, you might remember him from that dream? Well, it turns out he knows what it is that I have become and is willing to help me to understand it better."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, probably not," Asa laughed at the first. "But I must confess, I'm certainly looking forward to a Major Boon's worth of persuasion."

"Your..." Asa began but didn't finish as Ishani continued. "Really? Tell me," he finally said. The Beast stirred, as if opening a lazy eye from slumber, and beginning to stretch. Another man was willing to help his Ishani "understand".

How noble.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles, eager to tell him about it. "The line of the Blood are called the Iltani, they are very old from my understanding. They are a select group and are somewhat secretive......ok very secretive. But anyway, he is willing to show me how to control the anger I'm always feeling. It's probably for the best too considering that an angry Harpy is not a good thing. Are you ok with this?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded. "It's important... and... I'm glad you found some answers. My research hasn't yielded much, in the way of changing Blood." The Beast whined and snarled inside, hissing frustration. It tested one of the doors of it's cage, with the key of jealousy at someone being able to provide something he could not. He took the liberties of her acceptance and bound the cage tighter.

"I am," he affirmed. "I really am."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at him for a long time. "Are you trying to convince me or yourself, Asa? It won't be for very long, but I do need to know. I promise I won't let him hurt me or anything else ok?"

She wasn't sure what else she could say to reassure him really. The more she talked, the bigger she felt she was digging that hole. So she just stopped talking.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

If anyone ever doubted whether power corrupts... has never had it. Even the ability to say 'no' to anything which displeases...

Asa met her gaze for long moments, and nodded again. "Keeps me from becoming spoiled," he joked, halfheartedly.

He paused, then added, "How... secretive? Does telling me these things put you in danger?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head. "No, but I will be unable to tell you anything I learn that is personal to the line. Well I won't be allowed to verbally tell you anyway."

She gives him an evil grin and leans forward, kissing him gently. "I would never keep anything truly important from you Asa. I promise."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread