THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Listening to them, Ermon shakes his head slightly. How do these people get around? No uniforms, no IDs and, apparently, no ability to lie well enough.

"Ok, give me a day or two. We'll pose as a press crew so you can just go casual, I'll bring badges and everything, you just get a small cheap-ass camera each", - he then shakes his head at Ermac, - "We need to get our asses on the property, besides, it's been a while, you won't pick up anything about the fire from bored officers. Actually, with any luck, they'll be bored enough for us to slip inside without notice: we'll see how it goes".

After his coffee arrives, the Warlock snaps his fingers in the air:

"Right, almost forgot. Aptitudes. I'm good with mind tricks, what do you specialize in?"
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Fluke's lips curved into a little smirk as Ermac asked his question. "It is something I learned from my mentor a couple of years ago," he said in response to the Obrimos. "Each city has threads you can follow. Each city has its own song, and if you can understand its music...well, there's much that can be learned from it." His answer was cryptic at best, but it was hard to explain such things to those who could not see the knot.

When Ermon came up with a plan, the Acanthus nodded to him. "Sounds pretty legit to me," he said to the Mastigos, offering him a quick smile. "Aptitudes? Well, I've got some decent understanding of Time and Fate, so hopefully that will come in handy." His smile widened slightly as he said those words.

E
    Ermac

The notion of cities singing and their music being heard came as intriguingly similar to the Musica Universalis theory he'd heard of. However, that was to be saved for another time.

"My forte is Forces. I am proficient enough with technology to break into computers without having to resort to magic. It definitely makes things easier."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon listens to them, nodding and starting to sincerely smile for the first time since the meeting started:

"Great. We have diversity, let's just hope we don't need to fight because this", - he waves a finger around the table, - "Doesn't look like a combat op. Which is good for our cover".

The rest of the coffee is gulped down:

"If you have equipment you might need, bring small suitcases. Flashlights, first of all. We'll go in the evening so that the police will be bored. By the way, Ermac, did you notice, do they keep a patrol car around at night too? It would be ideal to drop in when they are not there or at least tired".

E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded in agreement, "We've got all of the brains, none of the brawn."

The Obrimos shook his head, "Couldn't tell you one way or another. All I saw was one patrol car stationed in front of the burnt area. I suppose if we go late enough, just before a shift change, we'll be alright."

At the mention of equipment, Fluke simply shrugged. He didn't really own much asides from his tarot deck, and it wasn't like he could afford to buy any real gear. "All I need I've got in this bag," he said, patting the messenger bag slung over his shoulder. "And yeah...I do hope we don't end up in a situation that requires too much brawn. Risking being cliche...I'm a lover, not a fighter." He let out a chuckle after saying those words.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon listens to the two Mages and finally nods with an uncertain smile:

"Okay, I hope we can get in without making too much of a fuss. I'll be the reporter, in for a quick scoop, you'll be my assistants. See you there after sunset in a couple days. Hopefully, the festive season will help us".

Ermon moves to pay for the coffee, already thinking on the touches he'll put on the reporter disguise.

I'm good to wrap this up and move on to plot proper.

E
    Ermac

Bigpaw we are ready roll out!

Miach

PRE

I'll open up the next Scene shortly then, with the three of you meeting near the Wong Center, just after sunset. Already looking forward to it

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.