Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

BUMP!

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan waved a hand in the negative, "Nad-nada concerns. I've d-d-dropped from buildings and roll-land fine before. P-p-prefer not be-be seen, zzzo folks not complain, heh-heh. I d-d-did not know duct tape was multi-colored, heh. I-I thank you," she gave Alex a nod, "for the k-k-k-education, heh-heh."

Looking at the confusing pants, Morgan shrugged, "Everything fails, a-a-a-query the exxxxpert," she jerked a thumb toward the register, "heh-heh or-or nearest thing like one. I g-g-guess trying could works...meh," she grabbed two more pairs of pants from where she got the L pair. They seemed to be different sized but all still had the L in the same place, "L larges of d-d-variant sizes, leh, no sense of reason at-at all."

With that she went off to give the three "L for large" camo-cargo pants a try in the booth.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

We are coming up on the 1 month mark, January 3.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

I'm willing to see it narrated closed, do we want to open a new thread set after the shopping to showing Alex around? not necessary, if you want the scene slot for other stuff... but a thought.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

IC, Morgan would help Alex and Tessa, so that is what I'll do to be true to the character...If Tessa is up for another scene. I'll post a closing narration some time tomorrow.

6. Likes RebornSeas liked this post
    A
    AwakeOrangutang

Tessa looked on in curiosity as Morgan brought up the differences in sizes. Indeed, the pants said large but were bigger than what had been Mediums.

"Huh. Whaddya know, there is a large difference between brands. How very keen of you. Glad for your help." Tessa was cheered up a bit that the listed size didn't mean so much. And with that in mind, she continued shopping, finding a couple more items she liked, eyeballing the size and relying less on the tags as according to Alex's advice. After a couple more trips to the dressing room, she had managed to find herself two more shirts and three more pants, all in good condition and in her size.

I'm sorry about my absence. But yeah, I'm good with wrapping this up and taking Alex around town.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

After another hour or so, the trio finish their shopping at the thrift store having find clothes to suit their needs. After purchasing the clothing from the friendly man at the register, the three leave with their purchases back out into the chilly weather.

End scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread