Ended
Watch

(1412) Gyges and Avis

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I guess you haven't," she agreed, arms falling away from her chest, her hands homing in on the confines of her pants pockets.

"Two people have commented on the hat, by the way. You, one other. Now, you got pen and paper? I can give you the numbers of the Sentinels, if you want. And yes, there are Banishers in town. Stay away from Sac State, if you want to avoid them, and you should be alright."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Gyges
    Gyges

PRE

Pen out, notepad out. "Anyone need help with wards or scrying?" He wasn't offering to maintain someone else's wards, but he knew he could sit in if someone else was casting and assist. They'd get better results, the more people who worked together on those. They had to know there was someone willing to assist first, the Mastigos Councilor would be the one who most people would think to ask about that kind of thing.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Actually, yeah," Avis replied, something like a grin flickering across her lips. "I think Miach, who's over there, talking to Faye ," she said, pointing to the two, "might be wanting some help with that. I was going to speak to him once he wasn't occupied. He might just want mundane security advice, but I'm assuming, since he called me, that he had something more Supernal in mind. Oh, uh, let me give you my number, too."

She stepped in a bit closer and quietly shared the phone numbers with him.

"My number changes often, but I'll text you the new one before I do. Just, uh, text me once you leave so I'll have the number to send it to."

Bigpaw
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

4. Likes Bigpaw liked this post

Gyges
    Gyges

PRE

"Will do," Gyges says in response to her request to text her. His gear gets put back away and he gives the two mages Avis is pointing out a once over. "Not sure how much help I'll be with mundane stuff, but I'll give it a shot. What can you tell me about him?"

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

"Yeah, I'm not so worried about giving advice on locks and stuff like that. It's more-so the wards I'm worried about. That can get kinda...difficult. But, hey, might as well hear him out, right?" A shrug, effortlessly ambiguous, filled the gap between her words.

"I can't really tell you much about him. He's been in the city for a while, and he's a stiff with a medical degree. Solitaire, for now. He might be talking to Faye about getting into Panthera Nox, though. You wanna just walk over now? I guess we could interrupt them."

Gyges
    Gyges

PRE

Gyges nodded in understanding. If you don't know how Space worked, someone's gotta walk you through sympathy and Wards and what Wards are good for and what they are bad at and the difference between a Ward and a Ban. Someone once tried to explain Matter to him and he felt the same way someone listening to him drone on would probably feel. He rolls his shoulders and gestures for Avis to take the lead. "Sounds good. After you, Councilor."

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

Moving back to the Main thread, and then to invade a convo thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread