Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “That was what I was thinking! But it is finding the right style of wings. But if you ever want to keep me company when I’m practicing, and see me flying, you are more than welcome to.”

She returned the smile, “I believe in being open and honest about everything. Trust is such a hard thing to have these days. And not talking about things could prob lead to a relationship failing. If worries and concerns are not addressed, they can fester and harm the relationship.” She says. “And I want you to know you can talk to me about anything, and ask me anything.” Soft smile.

“I just wanted to let you know cause I’m sure I will stumble along the way as I figure this out.”

T

"Yeah of course. Let me know when you're practicing next and I'll be there." Striker replied with an eager grin. He'd been hanging out to see her perform but being there for a practice would be just as good, maybe even better.

"Open and honest then." he said with a serious little nod. "Same goes for me ay. Anything you want. People get hurt when you keep secrets." he expected honesty from everyone, but it was reassuring to agree on it with someone he'd hopefully be spending a lot of time with.

"Hey I'm not expecting you to be perfect ay. I'm sure as hell not." he said with a short laugh that he cut off abruptly. "Not that I don't care or anything, but everyone makes mistakes." he explained.

He retreived his beer and took a swig berore asking "So where do we go from here?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I totally agree! I hate secrets, why be with someone if you are going to have secrets? And lies, I hate being lied to. I’d rather someone be open and honest with me then try to comfort me with a lie.” She says with a raise of her beer before taking a sip.

“I’m not saying I want to be perfect, I just want you to know that I’m going to try.”
    It wouldn’t be easy, but it was still worth trying for. “And I agree about mistakes. I try and not hold someone’s mistakes and past against them. Without mistakes we would never learn and grow.” And lord knows she has made her share of mistakes.

“That’s a good question.” She says, pausing to sip her beer. “I guess it should involve getting to know each other better and going out and what not.” She replies with a shrug.

T

"Ok. So 'nother question." he said with a sudden curiosity, taking a quick swig of his beer before turning his full attention back to Faye. "When we talked, at the meetin', not the park. I kinda thought you were flirtin' with me." he said trying to gauge her reaction to him bringing up the topic. "Were you looking to hook up then? Or am I the start of the new relationship-Faye?" he asked with an inquisitive half smile. If they were going to be open then intentions were important.

"If by 'goin' out' you mean like a date at a resturant or something, then you should know that I'm not real..." he paused looking for the right words. "I haven't done that, much. Definitely nothing fancy, 'cause I haven't had a lot of cash ay." he admitted freely. "I don't have anythin' against it, but... I guess my idea of fun's gettin' out and doing stuff. Go for a ride, find a new track. Hang out in a park or head out bush maybe. Go camping or fishin'." he said realizing that what he did for fun was far from what most people did when they were dating.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She smirks before taking another drink of her beer. “I kinda was flirting with you, testing to see if you were receptive or not. To be honest, I’m not really sure. There was part of me that was looking to hookup, but there was a different part of that was tired of meaningless hookups. So I tried to tone it down while I figured it out. And I came to realize I wanted something more.” She shrugs, “Maybe it is because I am setting roots down for once that has me wanting to find something meaningful.” She says honestly.

“Oh, I’m not one of those fancy restaurant type girls. I prefer the dive bars, or staying in with pizza and a good movie. But I won’t lie, I do like to go out to clubs and dance.” She was a more low key type girl. “And camping actually sounds like fun! Guess you can say I’m one of those low maintenance type girls. Prob comes from living a life on the road.”

T

"Receptive to you?" He replied eyes widening a little with surprise, "Mate, you'd make any bloke look twice. I know I did." He said unashamed. He'd already admitted as much in the park and wasn't going to back down from his position that Faye was smoking hot. "So it was a bit of both?" He confirmed with a happy little grin on his face. "Well I hope... I hope I'm the right guy for you then. I dunno what you see in me." He said with a small unconcious shrug of his left shoulder. Who'd want broken merchandise?

"Bars are good. Gotta say I'm not much of a clubber though. Can't dance me way out of a wet paper bag. I like the feel of those places though. Everyone rocking to the same music, like they're part of something bigger or something, I dunno. So you've never been out camping? I haven't been here in the US. I'll need to get some gear together, maybe we can go for a couple nights? I'll have to check with some locals about wild animals and stuff." He said before having some more to drink.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She shrugs as she finishes off her beer, “I’ve come across guys who have been intimidated by my looks, and encountered some guys who didn’t think they stood a chance so they ignored me. Which is why I test the waters now.” Wink.

“Only Time will tell if this will work, Time and a little bit of Luck. As for what I see in you,”
    she pauses with a smile, “I like guys who aren’t afraid to speak their minds and are down to earth. One of those people where what you see is what you get. I got that vibe from you, like you weren’t putting on a show to impress me. I don’t like fake people, and you seems like the kind of guy who is real.”

She laughs as he talks about his lack of dancing skills. “The trick with dancing is letting go and just enjoying yourself. A little confidence helps too.” She says with a smile.

“Never been camping unless you count traveling around with various circus’s or Ren Faires. But yeah, def! It sounds like it would be fun.”
    She was always up for something new.

“But what do you say we go grab a bite to eat somewhere? Maybe a bar or a pub?”

T

"You got me pegged right." Striker said lifting his arm, still holding the beer, in a gesture of openness. "What ya see is what ya get." He said with a smile before downing the rest of his beer and standing.

"Sounds like a plan. You know somewhere local we could walk to? Play your cards right you might see how bad a dancer I really am." He said with a smirk before starting towards the door.

Great scene thanks!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread