Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Paranoid (ATTN Turkelton, Marcus Evan)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"hmm Feathered Nectarines..." Fu looks around for Rust. "Damn it need to get him." He moves towards the door.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John carefully takes the drink, gives the sovereign a nod and downs a mouthfull. He took a moment to savor the burn of alcohol in his throat as he took a sigh of relief. "Ah...Thats better." Suddenly the Mankin let himself relax properly for the first time in a month. Sure the hollow was good but a glass always made things better.

John looked surprised when her realized what the Summer king gave the two courters. "Feathered Nectarines? Damn, I thought that was the sort of thing Spring handed out at parties."

PRE

Rust is outside leaning on the banister, looking out into the night. Hearing someone at the door, he tunrs round to see who is coming. Who has the balls to smash candy spiders?

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus looks at the Summer King in momentary confusion. You made it sound like we need to do this right now... "Alright, then when should we plan on looking into this?" Marcus looks from his sovereign to the other Courtiers.

PRE

Apparently no one. Why? rust grimaces and wonders back inside the apartment. After getting his tail kidcked he wanted to hurt something, Do anything that meant he was in control something around him.

"Are we going or not?" He exclaims aloud. He takes in how everone seems intent on sitting. He wasn't going t o influence to go when they were like this. "So when tomorrow?" He asks a touch more calm.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

Thread-necromancy!

"I think tomorrow would be a smart thing for you guys. Scouting a head when you can't stand still for a full minute might lead to some problems." John said as he took another mouthful of his drink. "Like I said before, feel free to use my hollow if you need a place to group up if things go wrong."

PRE

Sober, Rust might have said. 'agreed'
    Instead. "Fine, But I don't know that any of us can crash at our own place. To many Coppers." Rust looks round as if he might find a bed in the room hiding somewhere.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu chuckles. "Maybe for you Rust, if the cops find my place I have bigger issues. You can crash there if you want."

Marcus Evan

PRE

"The room is paid for until eleven o'clock tommorrow morning. If John doesn't mind, you could all just lay low here for the night and I will pick everyone up at ten. Sound good?" Marcus looks at each of them in turn, before looking at Harry for approval.

Marcus' plan gets a hearty nod from Turklteton. "Scouting in the light of day is a sound idea," he clucks. "You boys rest up here for the night, I'll expect a call from one of you by tomorrow evening with your report. Ready, Emma?" The young, bright-eyed Blightbent looks up from her phone and nods at Harry, then back down at whatever she's reading as she stands to follow their King out, and says meekly, "It was nice to meet you all. Bye, Marcus."

Harry nods at his Court and leaves the room, Emma in tow. They get in his obnoxious contraption and the Changelings can hear horns blaring and a loud exchange of four-letter pleasantries as he cuts someone off exiting the parking lot. Good ol' Harry.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread