Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 12 of 42 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
    T
    The Forsaken

Gahiji stepped inside the temple just before the doors were closed. Well this should be an interesting event, I guess it is a good way to start everything, his mind churned as he looked over the room, there are less people here than I expected for a city this size, I wonder if this is everyone. He continued to look around and began to wander the room. When attention was called for, he turned, letting his hands fall into his pants pockets and listened. Oh good, I am not late at all the fun is just starting. He listened and watched to see who moved making note of the prince and this Shadow. And the speaker is the one expecting me, I must meet with her at some point. Slowly he moved around the room, making his way towards the High Priestess.

John mentally sighs. "[COLOR="Blue"]You should of really went to court more often, perhaps blunders like this would of been avoided."[/COLOR] John looses his coat, and unfastens his cuff links, rolling back his sleeve. [COLOR="Red"]"What are your terms?"[/COLOR]

Konstantin moves immediately near the Prince - like Twist, off to the side, but also a bit ahead of him, ready to interpose should this conflict turn physical or represent any sort of threat to the Prince. As he does so, his skin darkens with blood running through it, and he clenches his hands into fists.

At the same time, Circe approaches the conflict from the other side. She has not activated any Disciplines, but looks wary. She stands so she can observe the Prince from between Victoria and the newcomer, John, and as the Prince addresses the newcomer, she focuses her attention on Victoria.

As John starts to roll back his sleeves, Circe glances at him ands says, very firmly, "Whatever those terms are, they will not involve violence within Elysium. Moreover, the Prince has asked you a question."

S
    Steven

Markos

Markos moves over to be in striking range of the two Invictus. Markos was prepared to interject to stop any combat from getting out of hand.

Elanah

Elanah moves next to Konstantin and takes a combat stance. It is a very odd site to see A woman in a long flowing gown with her arms raised in a combat stance and a look on her face that says, "Try anything stupid and I will rip your arms off." Elanah glances at Kon and then back to the Invictus.

[COLOR="Red"]"Sorry dear Prince, The answers to your questions are John McRoy, I am a Ventrue and belong to the Invictus."[/COLOR] John stands defensively. He didn't know who the new kindred is but being on guard was the best thing he could do.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria's eyes go wide and her mouth drops open in shock, "Are you insane?! This is Elysia and you would compound your actions by intending to disrespect the Prince as well?! I declare the right of Monomacy, a sacred Invictus rite, not some bar fight and certainly not in Elysia. There are rules and procedures that must be adhered to. As Invictus you should know this Master McRoy. You have one fortnight to prepare yourself and name a second."

The fact that the man was also Invictus added to the insult, he should have known better. If it was an accident she doubted that he would pick up on the insult she just gave him.

T
    The Forsaken

Gahiji moves quickly to the back of the group watching the scene, the soft smile that had been on his face fading as fast as the conflict had started. There is no reason to get involved in something which I have no part. Look we have a Ventrue who is a moron...what is new. A snide smile crossed his lips for a split second, before the cold emptiness returned.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"I'm settling in well...enough..." Karen looks towards the outburst coming from Victoria. Her left eyebrow arches slightly as she watches the Ventrue priscus shout her head off. She leans in close to Charlie and whispers "I thought it was our clan that was better known for flying off the handle like that..."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

[COLOR="Red"]"You inform me of the time and place, you know how.[/COLOR] John turns to the crowd after picking up his coat. [COLOR="Red"]"Sorry for ruining your evening."[/COLOR]

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arched an eyebrow. "An Invictus? That makes your words twice as insulting."

He paused before continuing, "Whether or not you're fucking Miss Stamford is between the two of you. However, you will accord Prisci the respect they are due while in My Domain. Moreover, I'm not your dear anything. Unfortunately, for you, I am formerly of the First Estate... and understand the depth of that insult. You will accompany the Reeve and Hound outside of Elysia and submit to your punishment without resistance."

"Reeve Culler... Archon Konstantin... show this one outside where he can be fitted with a stake and then bring him back and find a suitable place to hang him."

Mesmerize vs. John; Contest with Resolve + BP vs. 6 successes
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 12 of 42 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
Closed Thread