Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1412) Eternal Court XXXIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Are you seriously kidding me? An air of hostility? That undermined the validity of the Domain - that sounds only slightly exaggerated. Only because she didn't tell what her business in the Domain is.

Chris never told anyone what his business in the Domain is. Certainly not a Priscus of any random clan. So unless Lee Yoon-Ji is a Lord, the Reeve isn't sure who exactly is projecting the hostility in this case.

'I feel like I need to know more about what happened exactly. Miss Lee Yoon-ji, yes?' He turns to the woman with a serious but not-threatening expression, 'Could you perhaps describe the situation, that caused Priscus Sterling to make such serious accusations. And please, tell me of which Clan you are.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Forn Clakes, Jag, West liked this post

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

As Max moves away from the table, he notices the Prince had come into Court somewhere along the line. Not that Clarke was an easy man to miss; Max had simply been distracted by varying degrees of horror the past few minutes. He offers the man a deep bow, though he's pretty sure the Prince doesn't see it; His Grace is currently engaged in conversation with a man Max didn't recognize.

As he comes up from the bow, Max turns towards the feminine voice that was addressing him; more than a little surprised to see the monochrome woman at his side. He can't help but smile a little at her words, turning to address her properly. "Well, if you insist..." He offers Angel his arm; but any further comment is cut short as the call for the Reeve goes out among the Court.

Turning towards the commotion, Max watches as the Ventrue Priscus, Reeve, and an unknown woman seem to have a bit of a disagreement...

T
    Tre

Well I had nothing better to do, but be interrupted again, sure I understand that the Reeve is a busy man and all, but I might as well follow along. It’s a good way to find out exactly what a Reeve is anyways, watch, listen, and learn.

I stand a foot or so off to the Reeves left and another two or three back, don’t want to crowd a busy man.

Upon hearing the woman’s description of what the other woman had “done” to breach the laws of the Domain I have to hold in a snicker. So this “empowered” woman with her nose in the air is all pissy because the other one looked at her funny and won’t tell her why she’s here, and now she’s demanding recompense or worse for it. What a bitch, someone needs to remove the stick from her ass and put it in her chest. Now the Asian, she looks like she can handle herself, no need to hide behind fancy words and falic titles.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I am not sure if you were in the Domain at the time..." Ashley slowly settled down in a chair as her shifted to the growing gathering. "When someone made a huge scene because of a drum stick..." Ashley definitely remembered the someone, but did not care enough to mention the insolent bitch.

"Always good times..." Ashley looked back to Hildegarde, giving even less fucks about the current melodramatic display.

"I have a proposal that I would like to speak about in a more private setting. I think you would be most interested."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

As the caustic words escaped the woman’s lips the Savage struggled to keep her beast in check. She felt them as barbed wire constricting her body and scarring her skin. The beast urged Lee Yoon-ji to show Josephine a measure of true power. Not the power that one could easily receive from another by being granted a title, no, power born from the capacity to turn her equals into ash.

The only clue to the inner struggle were the steely grey eyes that remained focused on Josephine. Yoon was expecting for the best but ready for the worst. Her arms were no longer crossed.

When the Reeve addressed her the focus shifted, the tension seemed to dissipate to more manageable levels. Apparently she wouldn’t have to claw her way out of this situation… apparently.

”Thank you for allowing me a chance to explain myself, Reeve Wooding.” The woman lowered her head an inch but it was enough to show her respect towards the kindred.

”I’m indeed Lee Yoon-ji of clan Gangrel.” Her voice carried the primal puissance of her beast.

”I come in peace.” She felt it was important, just to clear any doubts.

”About Priscus Sterling’s accusations and this minor misunderstanding I believe she would prefer if I retold the events in a more private setting, Reeve.” Lee Yoon-ji was a savage but she wasn’t born yesterday… she wasn’t about to smudge a family’s Priscus in the middle of Elysium.

Savage, not stupid.

Words, not claws.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I'm doing...well..." his voice had trailed off hearing the exchange of two familiar voices, Josephine and Chris. The Toreador's enthusiasm had evaporated as he shook his head. It certainly wasn't his problem, however, it shined a perspective on their characters.

The Asian woman's response was rational. Get this powderkeg away from Court. Once more the tall Daeva leaned down toward the redhead.

Glancing over to the spectacle, he relayed a whisper, "Perhaps we may catch up later?"

PRE

"It would behoove you to make less presumptions, Lee Yoon-Ji. But, come," Josephine said, striding towards a private meeting room. "Protracted affairs tend to bore the audience."

It was a shame, the Ventrue thought as she walked, that so few of them knew their roles as well as they should. But, then again, that was precisely what this was about. Doubtlessly, they all thought that she had overplayed her hand in such a meaningless affair, but those were the ones not looking closely enough.

2 successes to read the Reeve
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-16 23:30:11 Josephine rolls 5 to read the reeve (wits3+empathy2) (10 Again) 9, 1, 5, 7, 8 2 successes

Start us in a convo thread, DP?

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde was silent for a few moments more as the altercation diffused... into a meeting behind close doors. A wicked little smile wrapped itself around the Lord's doll face before she suddenly remembered where she was.

Turning to Ashley she blinked. "A proposal? Why yes. We should find a more private place before all the rooms are taken." She inclined her head to the thinning Elysium chamber, gesturing with a pale hand. "Please, lead on. I will listen to what you have to say."

Shall we drop into a thread of our own? Whisper
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

10. Likes Whisper liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Now Josephine really starts to irritate the Reeve. And his expression makes that quite noticeable. He nods to the Gangrel first, 'Of course.' Of course she would have a chance to explain herself, of course she came in peace, and of course, this is only a minor misunderstanding.

Not a protracted affair.

But the Priscus of Lords must like games of power more than anyone else. So when the Sanctified seal-killer moves in one direction, Chris steps towards another. In a clear voice: 'Very well. We shall take this matter to my office.' Now they could follow him. If he is to act like an elementary school teacher, they might as well keep their heads down like the two rascals that they are.

He looks over his shoulder to Ajax Smith, with what seems to be an apologetic nod, then he goes on to solve this Domain business.

Continue here

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-17 06:33:32 Chris rolls 4 to Show no emotions (10 Again) 7, 6, 8, 7 1 success
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

12. Likes Cayce liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Tre

Konrad leaves Edwin & Ale behind and walks over to the unfamiliar Beast that the Reeve had been talking to before he got called away, though trying to make the effort casual. The close proximity magnifies his awareness of the predator, the instinctive challenge more palpable in each subtle gesture. There's a look that the man has that weighs heavily on Konrad, as if he were standing in the presence of a feral animal.

"Looks like you've been left out of the fun, stranger. Don't let it bother you. I'm sure the Reeve just wants to make sure he starts off his position without a hitch. I'm Konrad, welcome to Sacramento, unless you're one of those folks who come and go? I've only been here a few months myself. You and the Reeve talking about anything in particular?" he asks, again casually. Not like he's fishing for information or anything...

Feel free to make a new side thread if you expect Ajax & Konrad to continue talking

Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread