Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 11 of 42 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Regina Pia

PRE

"Wilhelm Von Schusten," he repeated. Her smile, beautiful as it certainly was, didn't visibly effect Wilhelm; who maintained his calm and polite demeanor. "A touch of nervousness here is perfectly understandable." He paused for a moment, diverting his attention to tightening the leash on his own beast that was so riled by the presence of all the nearby kindred. "This many of our kind in one place certainly has a way of putting us on edge."

The apology from Mariel addressed he turned his attention back to Regina. "It almost seems as though it was quite a while ago, however...due to the decidedly bizarre circumstances. But it is certainly a pleasure to finally meet you under more accommodating ones. I am not currently possessed of any Covenant affiliations. Since emerging from torpor some decades ago I have been rather...busy. Occupied by a task that also forced me to be rather mobile by the standards of our kind. It seemed a poor time to establish such an important connection. But now that the task is behind me I anticipate the opportunity to look into the various Covenants a bit more."
    "Mister Von Schusten, I would like to invite you over to my hotel, to discuss some matters of pertaining to your affiliation.". Confidence, poise, regal. Invictus may as well be a neon sign over her head. She pauses a moment to let him consider, while she turns to Mariel. "My good cousin sister Mariel, I am so pleased to hear you are performing. You have my best wishes.". she smiles encouragingly.

Circe nods to the Prince as he turns the itinerary over to her. "Thank you, Prince Clarke," she says. "Please excuse me, Gideon. I hope we can continue our conversation later."

As the doors are closed, Circe walks to the area set asise for performances - an area with a backdrop depicting a nighttime landscape under a full moon, surrounded by speakers - and adjusts the available microphone to her height before turning it on.

"If I may have your attention for a few moments?" she asks. When the conversation dies down a bit, she continues. "As High Priestess, I speak for the Circle of the Crone in welcoming the Kindred of the Domain in attendance this evening. We were pleased when Prince Clarke assigned us the duty of hosting his Court tonight, and we are honored by his presence, and by that the officials of his Court and the citizens of the Domain of Sacramento. We hope that our efforts on this night meet with his approval, and that all of you enjoy the occasion.

"Prince Clarke has stated that he would like everyone to enjoy the good company, the displayed artwork and tonight's entertainment before tonight's official Court business. Musical performances by some of the Kindred of the Domain will begin shortly, but while the performers make their preparations, I invite you to take some time to view the creative efforts of some of the Domain's other Kindred. Deputy Regina Pia has a wonderful painting on exhibit, Konstantin Malevich, Hound and Priscus of Savages, has kindly put some examples of his whittling on display. The Circle's senior Acolytes, Cassandra and Obsidian, have put some of their drawaings on display, and I have also prepared a few pieces for this occasion.

"In thanks for his wise and generous leadership, in the name of the Circle of the Crone, I would like to offer to Prince Clarke his choice of my own artworks on display this evening. As a further token of goodwill, I extend the same offer to the leaders of each of the other Covenants. After the Prince has made his choice, a representative of each of the other Covenants may select one piece as a gift from the Circle. Because she asked first, Oracle Shadow of the Ordo Dracul will be given first choice after the Prince. Following by seniority within the Domain, the next choice falls to Priscus Twist of the Invictus, then Mariel Fitzgerald of the Lancea et Sanctum, and finally Arnoud Glieson of the Carthian Movement."
    In order, she turns her gaze to each of the named Kindred, giving up on finding Arn after a few moments.

"Again, we wish you all a marvelous evening. Thank you."

"Yup," Jessi says, smiling at Arnold's compliment. "It ain't my usual style, but I gotta admit, it's pretty nice. You are lookin' quite dapper yourself, Reeve Arnold."

S
    Steven

Elanah

Oracle Shadow of the Ordo Dracul, Looks as if thats whom i need to talk to.
    Elanah thinks to herself as she observes the proceedings.

Markos

Markos turned to listen to Circe speak to the court. Once she was done with her speech Mark leans over to Regina (once she is available) and said, "Ms. Pia, Markos Connelly," He says introducing himself. "Pleasure to meet you, Your invitation for our meeting is in the mail. Should be to you shortly."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

John took the question in for a second. "Why Ms. Victoria I was born here. My families home still stands, although it's seen much better days. I recently needed to leave my former city, so why not return home." Jonathan can't help but give off a bit of shame, when he mentions having to leave his old city.
    Victoria visibly stiffens and her jaw tightens when he refers to her as Ms. Victoria. She had let the first Ms. comment slide but to use her first name intimately was too far. That son of a bitch...and in public no less!

The moment Circe finished speaking she raised her voice just above a conversational tone, which caused it to carry over the conversational buzz in the room, an ice cold indignation filled her voice, "How dare you, you diseased, rat blooded filth! What in Longinus' name makes you think that you are on a first name basis with your Priscus?! I demand satisfaction!"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa paused in his perusal of the sculptures with Twist at the outburst, and walked closer to the pair.

"I do not know you," he stated to John. "What Blood and affiliation do you claim?"

Twist followed, standing to the side, but slightly in front of Asa, should a fight break out or this be a a ruse.

Asa and Twist are both activating Resilience and Vigor.
    Asa is using Auspex to see if anyone else (not permitted) is activating Disciplines as well.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph backs away slowly. He had been meaning to talk with his Priscus but apparently that wasn't going to happen. Now he's going to watch.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ohhh that does not sound good... Cassandra muttered in reaction to Victoria. She kept looking at the situation sideways, wondering "How bad things will get before the Prince deides he wants their heads."

L

"Mister Von Schusten, I would like to invite you over to my hotel, to discuss some matters of pertaining to your affiliation.". Confidence, poise, regal. Invictus may as well be a neon sign over her head. She pauses a moment to let him consider, while she turns to Mariel. "My good cousin sister Mariel, I am so pleased to hear you are performing. You have my best wishes.". she smiles encouragingly.
    Wilhelm turned slightly as he heard the challenge ring through the room, then fixed his attention on Regina once more. "I would certainly be willing to speak with you on that matter." He motioned towards the disturbance, "We may have to work the details of it out later, however."

Arnold is just about to reply to Jessi's compliment, when he overheard Victoria and the smile he is wearing is wiped off his face, replaced by a disapproving frown. Like Asa and Twist he steps closer to the ruckus to better hear, and see what is going on. Then he notices that the argument concerns the Invictus, and the urge to go over there and tell them to stop disturbing Court is strong. This is a matter of honor, however, and to interrupt them now would be most uncouth.

This could not, however, be allowed to come to blows. Not here. His hands clench and unclench as he watches them. He doesn't invigorate his muscles, though. Not yet.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Page 11 of 42 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread