Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SN 2014) Lynn and Coco

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Lynn Mills

Lynn grinned and patted her fiddle case fondly. "My love here is never out of tune; but I'll take that to settle my nerves." She accepted the drink gratefully, smiling in delight at the taste. Not what she would normally have ordered, but delicious none the less. She glanced over at the Claviger curiously.

"Coco, I don't mean to sound well . . . stupid. But what exactly does a Claviger do? I've not spent much time around the Courts before I got here and I'm not familiar with the term.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I've heard you so elegantly caress your love before, dear Lynn, so I know perfectly well how sound your mind is," Coco replied before gleefully sipping her own drink. Then she licked her lips and smiled. "Truthfully, I'm overjoyed that you asked! For, if you did not know what I do then certainly you could not know just how splendid a job of it that I am doing and that would be unfortunate! For, as a Claviger, it is I who am tasked with protecting the personages of our most precious Season. None shall threaten those beneath the emerald banner while I am near."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

"YO, MISSY!"

The voice of the big bad croc bellows towards Lynn.

Swilla stands with clipboard in hand, somewhat annoyed, eyes locked onto the Darkling.

Lynn Mills

Lynn jumped a bit, but turned back. "Yes sir?" She was wondering why he was yelling at her when she was right there. She might have turned a bit to talk to Coco, but neither of them had actually moved. They were still standing, right there in front of him.

Swilla got a grip of himself, remembering his calming techniques that he had been instructed to follow. Eyes flickered towards Harvey and he relaxed. The Beast didn't want to walk that path again. Quickly, he counted to ten in his reptilian brain.

"Ya forgot to tell me ya name, whacha performin' and if ya need anythin' special."

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

Lynn Mills

"My name is Lynn Mills, I will be performing several songs on the fiddle and I won't need anything more than a microphone and maybe a stool to sit on." As Lynn waited for Swilla to talk all of that down, she glanced over at Coco and raised one finger in a "just a moment gesture". She waited patiently till it looked like he was done and then a moment more to make sure before she turned back to Coco.

"I must say then, that if you stand ready to defend any of the Spring that need help, I certainly feel that I am in good hands," she remarked with a grin.

OOC

Looking around she spotted Finn Connolly wandering about, she waited for him to glance over and waved, offering him the option to come and sit with them.

"So then, you must find events like this almost to be as much duty as pleasure? It would seem that any time a large number of us gather, it can lead to friction. Or do you prefer to hunt out trouble before it can grow too large?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I am not one who frets, dear Lynn, I am one who anticipates with relish! As such, I am fond of both seeking and waiting to receive pleasure. For, that is what opportunity is! A pleasure which allows us to seek our desires. Thus I do not mind waiting, for such can heighten the achievement of our desires, but I do realize that waiting is not sufficient to bring about that which we might need to achieve our desires. Thus I do not mind hunting, as you put it, though such is truthfully a more vulgar term than I would care to use. I would say it's more, hm," she paused, sipping thoughtfully at her drink.

"Uncovering," she decided, finally, a pride-filled grin appearing on her visage. "Such as the time I uncovered a privateer, vanquished him, and with the aid of Ava Campbell, rescued his victims."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Lynn Mills

Lynn laughed at Coco's explanation. It would seem that the young woman had truly found her place in the world, if she could enjoy her position that much. "Well then obviously Spring benefits enormously by your presence, dear lady. I shall not fret if you're about." She glanced around noting that there were a few new people that she didn't recognize. Well, she didn't recognize a lot of people, but she was fairly she they were new. The Windwing, for example. He seemed to be just wandering about and she wondered if he even knew anybody here. As he passed near, she raised her hand and waved slightly in gentle invitation. He could choose to join them at the table or not, there were plenty of chairs.

Lynn sat her drink down and squirmed out of her coat, a process made a tiny bit more difficult by having to pull off her fiddle case first. But once she did she sat back and looked at Coco. "I hadn't heard anything about that. What happened?"

Alex Addler

Swilla scratches out what he is told, his hand moving slowly and methodically on the clipboard.

"Aight," he grumbles once done, turns and moves away, heading back to join Duncan.

Swilla rejoins main scene

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

As tempted as he was to swoop in and take up one of the free seats, Alex was well aware that it was kind of rude to do so - even with an invitation to come over.

"Hi! That was me you were waving over, right?" he dropped his left hand to one of the free seats, anticipating the musician's yes - at least, she had an instrument case so musician was likely, right? "I'm Alexander Addler - Alex or Al will do though - and this is my first month in town."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread