DISPLAYED
(Sacramento Noir) Femme Fatale

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Quick check - I understand that DP is currently out of action, but did anyone else wish to add anything further to this scene. Or can I wrap it and lock it into continuity? Selena @Travis06489

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods shortly to the crippled woman, noticing how suddenly someone's called 'divintiy', though it's not really surprising.

He turns to Nefertiti with a final bow. 'May that night come soon.' Because he knows quite a few people who will be looking forward to meeting the Egyptian ancient.

'Thank you for your precious time.'

Sorry guys! Sounds like we can wrap it up
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

Vivian followed the same, still with the cordial smile followed by the head bow and curtsy to Nefertiti. “Thank you.” Politely spoken following suit of the Reeve’s.

She wondered what Michael would do now and she also wondered if he realized what he’d done as well. Nevertheless, it was to be solved on another night.

I seriously hope we don’t have to patronize that woman again on our own turf. But the Daeva was more than aware that sometimes honey got further than vinegar.

No worries. Let me know what’s next

PRE

Michael considers the odd shift in her demeanor: moment to moment. She must be deeply disturbed. I have my work cut out for me. He spares the other two a glance, holding it long enough for them to notice. There is no malice in his look. If anything, it borders on a look of pity. Once he feels it is safe for a 'manservant' to speak, he adds his own two cents.

"Mistress. I will see your guests out." He turns towards the crippled servant and leans in. He speaks to her quietly. "My cell phone number is ###-####. I assume the Divine will need it to contact me when I am needed." Facing the others again, he gestures with an open hand towards the elevator.

"Mr. Wooding. Ms. York. I will accompany you out."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Unless there is anything else, I believe we can wrap this one up here. Nice scene. Good work everyone

6. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread