DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Your tale might be Tragic, dear Catherine, but your diction is not," Coco said with a soft smile after some seconds, still rocking slightly like a ship on the lee. "And fear not. I shall never let your secrets be pried from my lips. They shall forever remain closed upon those most confidential words. For, even if we do not form a pledge in truth, my word would forever be called into question should I do so, for I did promise you my protection, after all. Now, why don't we quiet those snuffles with something made with truffles?" she suggested, picking up Catherine's plate again and attempting to hand it to her, the rocking finally ceasing.

"You are not imprisoned any longer, and though this might not be bounty from the Green, I do suspect it uses agriculture that is quite green. Besides, it is quite hard to acknowledge yourself is a god if you are doing so on an empty stomach." A twinkle entered the upper facets of the Wasp's eyes.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

E
    Eris

Reassured yet puzzled by Cosima’s unfamiliar turns of phrase, the artist nodded weakly and accepted the proffered repast. What strength and spirit she possessed returned to her as she wolfed down the now tepid tortellini, tears evaporating from her physiognomy. She slowed in her fervent feasting and favoured the Fairest with an appreciative beam.

“I am both humbled by and appreciative of your largesse dear host. However as I impressed upon you earlier I would feel remiss to impose sanctions upon you solely for mine own ease. If you are to keep my secrets then I would hold your counsel in kind, should you permit such an exchange. You made mention of the Wyrd before, might it not aid us in holding to such a vow?”

She watched Cosima’s vibrant mane bob with expectation as the redhead supped upon her own collation.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

There was a slight downturn to Coco's smile, and though it would still look positively beaming on the face of another, it was certainly dimmer than it had been before. Alas, the cause for the loss of wattage was not great, and so Coco instead turned her attention to her own food until Catherine addressed her again.

"Well, if the Wyrd is to aid us, we must first determine what we desire to gain from it, but if you do believe that such sanctions would be an imposition, perhaps we'd better not create a pledge. After all, if I should break my promise, a punishment will certainly fall upon me. For, while it might be hard for you to believe, as I am, well, me, of course,"
    the Wasp explained with a florid gesture, brightening once again, "but I do not have many friends among the Freehold. Only dear Aaren, and perhaps Terri, but if I should wrong you then I would lose one third of my friends, and that would be devastating. Great Catherine, just imagine it! I would lose one third of my friends and double my amount of enemies, the Gentry aside. So, to surmise my thoughts, let me state it like thus: what do I want from agreeing to keep your secrets in confidence? I merely wish to be as a friend is. Nothing more, nothing less."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

E
    Eris

Words whisked away by the Wasp’s deep disclosure, Catherine sat speechlessly whilst her wits scrabbled for traction. It seemed that Cosima had misconstrued her misgivings, her concern had not been that the Fairest might forswear her proffered promise. In truth such an eventuality had not occurred to her; which is to say that whilst she remained aware of the concept of betrayal it was one which remained indelibly alien to her inherent essence. No, she was merely resistant to the concept of binding a confidant in chains of conduct for her own advantage alone; she herself would gladly swear to any sanction, provided that parties partook of its profits. She remained secure in the certainty that afore any such sanction fell due Catherine Brume would have expired one way or another. Similarly she could not conceive of Coco casting aside her character and welshing upon her word. The artist cursed her now customarily complex and curlicued pretence of communication!

As the Clavigers confession came to its climax, Catherine was carried upon the crest of an emotional comber. Arriving at the conclusion that she was lacking the appropriate verbal faculty to compose a response which would adequately relay her sentiment; the Artist allowed her fork to fall from her grasp with a clatter and flung herself at her friend with arms outstretched. She pulled her into a tight embrace and unabashedly toppling the pair onto the carpeted floor where she stared down at the Fairest from a distance of scant inches.

“Whilst there is much I could request of the Wyrd, no greater boon couldst it grant than the offer of your friendship dear Coco.” With a smile she lowered her head and huddled into the Fairest, for the moment feeling utterly at peace.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

When the blue haired woman threw herself upon her, Coco could do naught but hurriedly throw her dish onto the table, hoping that it would save her carpet, and then allowed herself to be brought to the ground. She giggled with glee, but then her eyes widened in surprise as dark hair cascading over her vision and then Catherine's lips began to descend. Focusing upon those blue petals, the Wasp felt herself seized by a rush of sanguine aspirations and effervescent opportunity, and thus she moved her head just so, intercepting and transforming the Artist's moment of affection.

Were lovers not friends, after all?

6. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    E
    Eris

Wonderment and an accompanying wave of purpureus pigment flooded through the Fairest, her features flushing as Cosima’s mischievous mouth pressed playfully against her own. With an effort of will, the blushing begetter reluctantly broke from their brief yet pleasant bond. Catherine shyly sank her teeth into her own her own inky lip in an attempt to hold herself back from the wasp’s welcome and welcoming affections, for a flurry of thoughts assailed the artist.

Consider the consequences you foolish fae! You live in her house, you sleep in her bed, no! Don’t you go there! She’s your closest companion, she’s... she’s sweet, and suave and she’s incorrigibly amazing...

With the gentle inevitability of a glacier’s smooth passage the Fairest’s lips slowly descended to meet her friend’s once more, her fringe again falling forwards and obscuring all so that the entirety of her world was encompassed in Cosima. Seeking to smother that small screaming spokesperson sounding off about the merits of good sense through eager and unceasing osculation; Catherine buried her fingers within the Wasp’s vibrant mane and, with a care to avoid harming her delicate antennae, pitched to her left. The pair rolled upon their side, bumping legs against the table’s, before righting themselves so that Cosima now straddled the artist. Lost in the facets of her fellow Fairest’s blue-hazel gaze, a single thought strummed against the thread of Catherine’s consciousness.

Pray providence, permit that she posses a pair of handcuffs...

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The Wasp's antennae danced through Catherine's hair for the duration of their kiss, seeming to caress the locks with as much ardor as was built between their lips. It was bliss. Coco could scarcely imagine a more stimulating sensation, but then the world itself turned around them and she found herself mounted atop Catherine, as though her desires had been made manifest. And, though the Claviger always preferred to heed to style and aesthetics, her ebullience was bubbling so high she could not keep it down and it spilled from her in a peal of laughter, bright and joyous as a flame, that could only be smothered by the blue embrace of the woman beneath her.

Eventually, their lips parted again and Coco straightened up, staring down at Catherine with a look that was anything but demure.

"Are you sure you're ready to abandon yourself to your senses, dear Catherine? I'm afraid words will soon hold little meaning for us should we continue."

E
    Eris

Exulting in the Wasp’s joyous exclamation, Catherine beamed back at the alluring rogue who lay atop her, teasingly. Captivated by the faceted gaze of the flirtatious Fairest, the Artist tentatively extended her fingers, caressing the nearer of the redhead’s antennae with copious care so as not to harm such a sophisticated sensory organ.

“Then may our actions speak for us dearest Cosima.”

She slowly drew her hand across Coco’s countenance, the digits softly skimming her cheek and brushing tenderly against her lips, afore coming to rest within the vivacious tangle of scarlet locks by the base of her neck. Raising herself as well she may, Catherine gently guided the Claviger and her honeyed lips, drawing them back down to meet her own. When the pair again surfaced for air the Muse addressed her companion in as nonchalant a manner as her laboured breathing would allow.

“I do not suppose that we may happen upon a pair of handcuffs amidst your possessions?" Catherine ventured in as off-hand a manner as she could muster. Again teeth sank teeth nervously into her inky lip as she attempted to prevent her expression from collapsing into an impish grin, a pale echo of the expression which her companion had long since perfected.

Fade to black...

11. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread