Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 6 of 42 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As the large number of kindred began to filter into the temple, Jayant took a step back, observing each in turn, smiling when noticed and allowing those of far more social niceties to do what they must.

"Good evening, Satyr, I hope you are well," Jayant replies to Sean as he arrived.

As Prince Clarke arrived with Harpy Naetesh and Hound Twist, Jayant bowed in respect and gave the Ventrue a polite nod in return before taking up the shadows once more.

And then, he felt his skin chill, a strange feeling indeed. His head turned almost questionally.

Could it possibly be?

There, in the flesh was the beautiful Shadow, Oracle of the Ordo Dracul, whatever that might be. He could help but break into a grin. Honestly, he thought her Lost after the attack. Approaching her as she spoke with Hierophant Circe, Jayant patiently waited for a break in their conversation before speaking, his tone one of relief and honest surprise.

"Oracle Shadow, what an absolute pleasure to see you once more. I feared we had lost you."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Rosuto approaches the front door of the temple. Having been hidden away all month, she is astonished by all the new faces she sees. She had been trying to understand what the images she'd seen in her dream meant and before she knew it, it was time for Court once again. She would have felt guilty, had the feeling been strong enough, at not being around for her Prefect, but he could have called her just as easy.

Walking into the temple, she makes sure to drop all abilities she may have had on and approaches the woman near the door.

"Good evening, I am Rosuto Kento of the Carthian Movement, I do not believe we have met." She smiles politely at Victoria, but the other woman can tell there is no humor or any other emotion in the woman's eyes.

Rosuto's dress
    Victoria smiled politely as Rusuto approached her and spoke. Still rather irritable from her treatment by the Prince she chokes it back and forces herself to be polite and civil. She noticed that Rusuto was playing at civility as well, Victoria couldn't blame her it is not like they knew each other. Then the woman spoke and introduced herself.

Her hands made little fists clutching her dress with a vice-like grip. One word kept repeating over and over in her mind. Carthian. The same Covenant as the bastards that killed her sister Jeanette and hurt their Sire. The entire reason she was in Sacramento and not Providence. She wanted to reach up, grab Rusuto by the throat and wring the unlife out of her.

She didn't do it...Come on Vicky you can do this. Propriety and order is the path to beating the beast.

Her outward face retained the calm polite exterior masking her inner turmoil. She slowly relaxed her grip on her dress and still smiling politely replied, "Good evening, it is a pleasure to meet you." It took all her effort to choke out the lie in a polite manner. "I'm Victoria Stamford of the Invictus, and the new Ventrue Priscus. I hope your evening is going well?"

About this time Obsidian walks in and she continues, "Pardon me for a second there is something i have to do."

"His Majesty's Reeve's Deputy Obsidian."

She turned back to Rusuto again and gave her full undivided attention.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched the Court, noting who spoke to who, and who did not speak to who. It was always fascinating, especially that most of them didn't realize how much was conveyed. A hint of a smile showed at the Ventrue Priscu's avoidance, but it was to be expected. There were also new, unfamiliar Beasts, sensations to get used to, soothing to be done to his own -- especially, again, in regards to the Mother Superior.

He gave Gideon a nod of acknowledgment at his entry, as the head of the Dracul, and spent a few moments looking at the beautiful Shadow. The Paladin, Wells, also looked wonderful.

It looks like the Lancea et Sanctum has finally learned to dress themselves -- although they don't seem overly friendly with one another.

Another woman caught his eye, and he excused himself from his beautiful evening companions and made his way back to the entrance. "Mr. Portman," he addressed the neonate politely
    , "the blind woman may have her guide; if you'd be good enough to return the dog to her..."

It was a small thing, but he was a Ventrue, and this was his Court.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I would like to come back sometime and talk with you or a representative of the Circle about how you all regard art. It is a very interesting way of viewing art and of interest to me. Thank you for your time Heirophant, I will not impede your duties anymore." Joseph bows again slightly and takes a step back showing his wish to leave the conversation if allowed. If so Joseph will make his way back into the growing crowd of kindred.

John rushes to get to the court in time, He didn't want to be late and this would be bad if he did. He rushes into the temple and attempts to walk in as uneventful as he can.

[spoiler="John's Clothes"] John is wearing a vintage 1920's black pin suit out fit. He is wearing a black tie that goes with it. [/spoiler]

Arnold Culler turns his attention to Dr. Lazarus "Well, good evening to you too, Mister Warden Lazarus." He smirks before continuing "As it happens we have already discerned the likely location of Hatori, and the perpetrators of the Lost Nights, but I'd be interested to hear if your information corroborates ours. Please, continue."

They have already ascertained the location of O-Yama, why was I not informed? Have I fallen out of favor in the city?

The Warden does not show his internal concern in his voice, and his expressionless mask does not allow for any change in outward facial expression. "After the one called Daryl was sent to me by Deputy Konstantin we were able to trace the likely whereabouts of Priscus O-Yama to a place called Horizon Pharmatech. Also, through other means we were able to discover that the toxin is created from cerebospinal fluid from infants -- and channeled somehow through a place called the 'abyss.' "

Whatever that is...

"Madam Wells," The Doctor gestures toward his associate. "knows more on the topic if you would like to approach her with me."

Rosuto's eyebrows raise as Victoria announces the deputy. Confused a bit, she looks around, then leans in and asks, "One would think they would find someone less important then a Priscus to announce people. Did the Prince ask you to do this? Or have you taken it upon yourself?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"I am Priscus of Clan Gangrel and one of the Prince's Hounds, not Reeve," Konstantin corrects Max. He does so without anger, in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. "The Reeve is Lord Arnold Culler." He points out Arnold and warns "Such an error with titles does not offend me, but some may take offense."

He then gestures to Ishani. "Harpy Ishani is Priscus of Shadows. I have spoken of you to her, how you helped at the bar and after."

Circe nods to Joseph. "I would be pleased to discuss these matters with you, Mr. Hartman, either at some point this evening or on some other occasion. In our way, the Circle is just as concerned about transformation as are the Dragons. We simply approach the concept from a different point of view."

"Thank you, Oracle Shadow," Circe says, smiling. "I cannot speak for the others whose work is exhibited, but my sculpture is for sale, as are the gargoyles crafted by one no longer with us. However..." she leans in a bit closer, speaking more softly, "... I was planning to offer the Prince and each of the other covenants one of my sculputures or masks, as a gift and gesture of goodwill . The Prince will be offered first choice, of course, but I invite you to consider the works and let me know which you might prefer."

When Obsidian arrives and offers her drawings, Circe says "I will leave it to you to decide whether you wish to exhibit your drawings, and if so, we will decide on a spot to place them. I, for one, would be glad to have them on display."

S
    Steven

"Sir Konstantin would it me inappropriate of us to introduce ourselves now? Or should we wait until after the festivities have concluded?" Elanah asks the Savage's Priscus.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shakes his head, laughing softly at himself.* Thank you for correcting me; I'm still trying to familiarize myself with everyone here. *He raises an eyebrow at the mention of "Harpy", Max glancing over at the attractive young woman.* It may have to wait, my dear. As Harpy, I'm sure she's in for a long night. Though, a quick introduction shouldn't hurt... *He turns back to Konstantin, bowing his head again* I thank you again for your assistance, Priscus.

Page 6 of 42 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread