THREADID

(Private) Orientation

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel nods at Dale's words:

"Yep. Downtown is pretty much all bad. Best go there in rentals and cabs with windows rolled up and leave the car for as brief a time as possible. Unfortunately, with your looks you are very memorable so if even one of them pegs you for one of us..."

The girl is asking the right questions but sh needs to understand just how deep this shit is.

How about we wrap this one up and the new people can approach the Packs they like?

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Whenever works with all of you

L
    Le_Sage

"We all are, in some fashion, but for some of us, it is more than that." She finishes her sentence smiling at Dale.
    "Don't worry Daniel, I can stay unnoticed, I'm a no moon daughter and even if they find me, I won't get down alone. Be sure of that". Her voice sounds deep. She speaks the truth, just the truth and only the truth. But a cold one.

after a while, she adds:
    "I will contact the third pack. Where should I start ?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale let out a soft chuckle at her response, nodding in understanding. He liked her well enough, she had some...spunk about her. Feisty, just like what we need when we take the fight to them, he thought to himself. "I'm sure you can take care of yourself," he said to her when she mentioned being an Irraka. "But just be extra careful when you are in the downtown area."

When she asked about the third pack, the Rahu simply shrugged. "I honestly don't know what to tell ya," he said to her. "Haven't seen their boss anywhere lately, and don't really know the rest of 'em." He glanced over at Daniel, hoping that maybe he knew more about them and could provide her with some contact info for one of them.

OOC: I'm happy to wrap things up whenever you guys are

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3