Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker still had the sparks flickering through her aura, the tell tale sign of the awakened for those that could see such a thing. It was something she normally masked, but lately had been far left of normal. Since the last Consilium meeting, she had used very little magic. Masking her aura wasn't as big of a necessity now that she wasn't living in the midst of Banisher's, either...

Weavebreaker's eyes shifted up to meet the new face as her head tilted to the side. "Well...Sacramento can be a bit chilly this time of year."

"As far as this goes..."
    Weavebreaker waved her hand to the surroundings. "I do not know a whole lot about the musuem."

Weavebreaker glanced over to Jonokuchi and Striker before motioning to them. "Just here with some friends...Ya know?" With that her eyes returned back to Einstein as she gave a shrug.

"So what brings you to Sacramento?"
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Oh, a Mage, wonderful! How she hadn't spotted the telltale sparkles before was beyond Einstein. Maybe her eyes were acting up again. The glasses could only do so much; nothing, really. They were mostly for show at this point, none of the lenses seemed to help much. The mathemagician's grin returned in full and she extended her hand to shake Weavebreaker's. "I'm Einstein. I came into town because I got a new job. I'm working at one of the local high school, uh...I can't remember the name. They have me teaching physics to a bunch of high school kids, but I'm not sure how well I'll do." She pauses for a moment, pondering. "My last job was teaching science to middle-schoolers, that was pretty fun." She gives the woman another grin, barely aware that she's starting to digress. "But I'm pretty sure high schoolers are really different. I mean, they have all that teenage stuff up in their heads, right?"

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Sounds like you are going to have your hands full." Weavebreaker smiled, thinking it was funny that Einstein was teaching physics. "You will be fine. I used to go to SacState, but I dropped my classes here recently." She bit her lip for a moment.

"Guess I just needed a break." She couldn't help but shrug as that was as good of a explanation as she could give.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein cocked her head to the side. Dropping out of college was something she'd heard about people doing, and some of her old friends had even done that. But 'needing a break' was an awfully vague answer. Most of them were along the lines of 'it's too hard' or 'my relative/friend/loved one is sick'. "You needed a break? Why?" It didn't even occur to the woman that she might be prying. It was a question, and questions were made to be asked and answered. If she didn't ask, it would just nag her until she did.

"Also, are you from around here?" An equally important question really. Was there anything else she had to ask? Oh, yes, of course. "And, third question, could you point me at the Obrimos councilor and a Herald, please? I believe I need to talk to one of them."

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Last things first.

It was at least how Weavebreaker handled the line of questioning. With a slow motion she drifted from person to person. [COLOR="#EE82EE"]" Him and Him ..."

"Been here for a couple of years...From the South East originally..."

"And...last but not least..."

"Long story..." Weavebreaker gave a helpless shrug with a smile. "Suffice to say, steer clear of that campus until you get caught up to speed."

"Sacramento is nice, but it is like any other place and it has its share of dangers."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Pop quiz, what's in the South-East? Well, there's Florida and...the other places. Geography is for losers anyway, who needs to know that stuff? The South-East is Florida and not-Florida, what else do you need to know? With that in mind, she did have kind of a Floridian air about her. Kinda cool, blonde, the whole thing. Or was that Southern California? Eh, anthropology is for losers too. Those thoughts whizzed through Einstein's brain in a fraction of the time it would have taken to actually voice them, and she grinned happily, a conclusion arrived to. "I hear Florida's nice. Really hot though. And apparently that's where all the crazy people go to live. No offense."

And, excellent! She pointed out the people she needed to talk to. If she was also working logically, then it was respectively. The first was the councilor, the second the herald. It made sense. Which one to talk to first...well, the Councilor was talking to someone, but the Herald wasn't. In fact, the latter looked to be on the verge of stuffing his face. Maybe Einstein should talk to him about the dangers of over-eating too. Couldn't have any fat heralds wandering around. She turned back to the woman she was in conversation with. "And, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go talk to the Herald before he has a heart attack." A pause. "I will return, soon, though. I have questions about the things going on on the campus." She made to leave, waiting to see if Weavebreaker would stop her for some reason. At that moment, it occurred to her she didn't even know this woman's name, but that thought was quickly crushed under the mountain of other concerns.

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7