Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1411) Samuel and Daniella

THREADID
    P
    Pmcv

"Lady Priscus, you are looking lovely tonight." Samuel responds as he inclines his head as a show of respect. "But then, I'm sure you look lovely every evening." She is quite the looker, Samuel thought, but it never hurts to throw in some flattery.

"It is a nice comfort that we Shadows seem to be the 'early birds' of this court so to speak. Familiar faces tend to help with the press of the Beast, no?" Samuel had yet to really get a read on his Priscus and was glad for this run in early on in the evening.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Why thank you Mr Collins, you are looking quite handsome this evening yourself.” She replies with a smile.

As he mentions the Shadows being the early birds, she glances one more around Court, proud to see her Family among the numbers. “Yes, it is. Our Family has always had a responsible and dependable presence within the Domain.” From her tone he could tell she was proud of their Family. “And yes, once you get more familiar with the different faces it is easier to sooth the Beast.” She agrees.

“How have you been settling into the Domain?” she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Pmcv

"I'd like to think so, I have lived in cities all my life... and unlife, and the subtle differences of each continue to amaze me. I find Sacramento quite pleasant, it suits me well." As takes his time to look around the Court again, eyes lingering on the Prince as he says, "As for the Domain itself, I have yet to run into the Seneschal, I hope she makes an appearance tonight."

Turning his focus back to his Priscus, he realizes how little he knows about his fellow Kindred, or really any of the Kindred here at court, deciding to correct some of this he asks, "So I'm guessing by your accent you are not originally from this land, if you don't mind my asking, how long have you resided here in Sacramento?" An eager smile covers his face as he awaits a response.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods her head, “I agree. I have been through a few Domains in my years, and Sacramento has been by far, the most inviting. There is a wide variety of various activity’s and points of interests to suit just about everyones taste.” When he mentions Martha, her own eyes look around for her cousin. “I’m sure she will, she hardly ever misses a Court. The Kindred of note here thus far are His Grace, Prince Clarke Asa ,” she says, “There is also Lady Harpy Star, Priscus of Daeva.” She doesn’t notice any other officials yet.

As the talk seems to turn to being about her, she laughs lightly, “That obvious huh?” she asks with a smile. “I came to Sacramento almost four years ago. Guess I found a new home here because I stayed, the Domain providing political stability as well as security.” She replies, “I left my home due to some political and personal upheaval.” She wasn’t used to talking about herself, not that she was uncomfortable, she was just used to asking the questions. “But coming here was a culture shock to say the least!” she says with a laugh.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Pmcv

As more of the Kindred arrived to court Samuel felt the weight of other predators once more, shaking it off best he could he tried to get a glimpse of the various faces coming to Court.

"Oh I can only imagine, but then in this life of ours culture shock is just a matter of time. And yes, its hard not to notice his Grace, he just has a certain air about him does he not?" Looking back towards his Priscus, Samuel smiled and follwed up asking, "So, my Priscus, is there any official business to be had tonight? Or did I pick a good Court to try and mingle without distractions?" Though he's trying his best not to show it, Samuel seems a bit like a deer in headlights as he looks around at all the unfamiliar Kindred of the court.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smirks, “That is true. I can remember when the train was first introduced in my hometown,” she says with a smile and a gentle shake of her head, “Life and culture changed forever.” In some ways good, some bad.

“He does, and I can assure you he backs up that presence with a very charming personality.” She compliments. “That is a good question. It depends on what official business you wished to accomplish. Once Seneschal Villiers arrives, you can seek Full Acknowledgment, or you could approach His Grace Prince Clarke for that privilege” she mentions, “Until that time, mixing and mingling is always a good idea. It is helpful to know who is who. Which option is best, well, that relies with you. I can also introduce you to whomever you decide if you like.” She offers.

P
    Pmcv

First train? A look of surprise briefly crosses Samuel's face as his eyebrows raise towards the fellow Shadow. A rush of questions come into his mind, but Samuel knows most wouldn't be appropriate, it is all about following the rules of the game is it not? As Daniella continued talking about Court, Samuel counted his blessings for having a Priscus willing to help out a younger clan member as she seemed to be. Hopefully getting in touch with those of the Movement will be as easy.

"Well, I do intend to leave this Court with full Acknowledgement, though I think I'll refrain from bothering His Grace unless the Seneschal hasn't arrived and the hour grows late." Samuel wasn't sure if he was ready to meet another Invictus Prince just yet. "Well, seeing as you've been here for a while, any recommendations on Kindred a young newcomer should get to know?" He makes a small gesture, sweeping out his open hand in front of himself, towards the direction rest of the attendants of Court.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She had to smile, the new and young Kindred always seemed to get a little nervous about approaching His Grace.

When he asks for her recommendations, she looks around the room, “There a quite a few Kindred worth getting to know here. I would recommend Lady Harpy Star, as she has all the intel on everyone and is a wonderful Kindred to talk with. But she appears busy at the moment.” Seems like everyone was currently busy, which meant joining a conversation. Which wasn’t bad, it meant more than one Kindred to introduce Samuel to, which could work. Her eyes settle upon a small group of Kindred she had yet to really met, perfect! “Why don’t we go over and say hi to that group? I actually have been meaning to introduce myself and get a read on the new faces.” She says with a smile to Samuel. From her tone it would be obvious she was making sure he was ok with it.

P
    Pmcv

He took a look at the group she was referring to and smiled, never in his life had he seen such a diverse group of Kindred. He couldn't figure out who looked more imposing, the giant or the dark mistress. Briefly steeling himself for the coming press of new Beasts, he gestures for his Priscus to lead the way. "After you my Lady," giving a hint of a bow and a quick smile to his companion.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles and nods her head, and will begin to lead him through Court to their destination.

Samuel and Daniella join this group

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.