Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(FF14) L'aire & Gregory

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest nodded, she didn’t ask anything further since the Gargoyle said personal reasons. “Oh, I see.”

When he began describing his current state, the Dancer had a quick reaction. “Really?” L’aire’s head slightly popped back a little bewildered. “I would think you could would be good at security, night watchman or something of that caliber.” He seemed like the sort, but maybe the Lurkglider has other reasons. “If you need identification assistance, I know someone who could help.” She said gently.

Shaking her head, long dresses moved back and forth on the Fairest’s shoulders. “No, you’re not squawking. I don’t mind listening.” While Gregory processed that, L’aire decided to answer his other inquiry. “It’s a mixture of dance, acrobatics, contortion, and art. It’s quite the spectacle if you were to watch it. There are some performances on DVD now.” The Fairest wasn’t sure if her own performances were out for the public or not. So many times, they were recorded there, she really didn’t know.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Oh?" Gregory puts a hand under his chin, stroking its rough surface thoughtfully as he listens to L'aire and what she has offered. "Identification would be a start then, wouldn't it..." he affirms with a nod as he voices his thoughts. "Your guidance I would appreciate if you could tell me of this someone that I might meet them. As for a nightwatch, I suppose that would be the only thing I be good for aside from scaling wood and stone."

What interests him more is this talk of Cirque du Soliel. "Do you think this circus may need another acrobat? I know not much of dancing nor art, but performance such as that sounds mighty...alluring." To be seen on that scale, to be applauded for his abilities... His face gleams for a moment as he looks off into his own fantasy before shaking the thought away. No, no, just a dream. Better suited for a freak show. I should remain in shadow and darkness, not in spotlight.

Despite his efforts, the conversation drifts back to Gregory, though he feels better not boring the lovely lady.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

With the Fallen Fair coming to an end, Gregory bows gracefully to the lovely L'aire. "Well, another time, kind lady. I thank you for your company and advisement. Until we meet again, travel safely."

Gregory heads to the place where he appeared initially into the fair.

Gregory heads back to the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.