21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Emma and Daniella

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A smile appears, “I don’t particularly take any pleasure or pride in making another Kindred squirm. Which is why I try to take the time to educate them as much as I can. But don’t get me wrong, if one is going out of his or her way to be rude or disrespectful, then yes, I will exert my authority and make sure a point is made.” She has only had to do it a few times, it was no pleasant, but it was necessary.

“I’ve owed a few Boons in my years. And it is not a practice I go out of my way to get into. Any favor or Boon that is owed to me, I always make sure the costs are clearly stated before my aide is offered. Kindred don’t owe others favors blindly, we are all well versed in the cost. Do some Kindred thrive on others owing them?” she asks with a shrug, “Sure, we are each driven by different things and different values. The line is drawn when you refuse to accept the aide because the cost is too high for you. Everything comes with a price in our World. We do not survive as long as we do without needing help somewhere along the way. Some Kindred are nice about being owe favors, others may be ruthless.” Their society was a dangerous one.

She smirks, “Yes, there are always those who do everything they can to obtain power, even if it means crushing others along the way. But it has been my experience that it will catch up with them at some point. We will all gain enemies at some point, we simply live too long not to. And lets be honest, having enemies usually means you stood up for something at some point. But the enemies gained clawing your way to the top, they need to be watched. We have a long time to exact revenge.”

The smirk softens, “Each Family has a preconceived notion about them. I don’t agree with them, and tend to try to look past it and base my judgment off personal interaction. Just as with my Family, we are seen as secretive and shadow loving. Some of it is true, but there is always more to the Kindred than their Family or Covenant.”

The smile then touches her dark eyes, “I am very happy to hear that. I know we don’t get the chance to talk often, but the times we have it has always been very informative.” She then laughs, “And if I were to do something horrible, I would be accepting of my punishment.” She always believed in owning up to her mistakes.

Her head nods, “But yes, I wanted to gauge your stance on The First Estate. I know it isn’t for everyone, but I saw, and still do, see potential in you. My motives are not to fill the roster, I am confident in our numbers.”

Sitting in on Invictus proceedings, not going to happen. “The Invictus isn’t as open as some of the other Covenants with rituals and whatnot. Having someone not of The First Estate sit in on a meeting is unheard of and I’m sorry, but not an option. But I would recommend speaking with other members to get their insight. A wonderful Kindred of the Invictus to talk with is Lady Notary Hazelton, who is also the Priscus of the Nosferatu. A pleasant Kindred and well educated who actually owns her own flower shop.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a crooked smile, "Ahhh, Karma has a wonderful way of kicking the ass of those deserving it." Emma knew a few who she would love to be there when Karma caught up to them. "Too bad I couldn't see some proceedings in person. But that does speak volumes to me abut the inter and intra group dynamics of the Invictus." Emma thought maybe she should create her own covenant. This caused her to stifle a giggle. Then she got serious again. "I was wondering what you could tell me, if anything, about some newbies in the city. We have a few new people in our clan and I would love to get your take on them." Emma did have a great respect for Daniella's opinion. "There is a Bob Cat. A Nuraku or Naruku I think his name is. Konrad something, and damn he has a singers first name,umm Sheldon? No Shelton, umm Blake that's it Blake something. Do you know anything about these guys? Or have any opinions about them?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I have to admit, I am interested in just what these inter and intra group dynamics are.” It was always interesting to hear others opinions on the Invictus. Most were misinformed and basing their judgments off their ignorance.

Emma wanting her opinion on new Kindred surprised her. She listens to the names, and attempts to put faces with them. Slowly she shakes her head, “I’m afraid I haven’t met any of them yet. I’ve only been back in the Domain for a few months, but if you like, I can look into them. I enjoy meeting new Kindred, so it wouldn’t be a problem for me to take some time and get to know them a little better. Though I am surprised you’re asking for my opinion on them.” She says. “I was excited to speak with Ms Burns at the last Court, wonderful to see her back within the Domain.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a slight shrug. "You get out and about more than I do so I was hoping you had some contact with the newbies. I value your insight and opinions on individuals. I believe you to be a very observant person. Plus, you frequently have your shields up so to speak hiding your beast. Therefore you get a more accurate view of the person. Usually all I initially get is their reaction to beast."

Emma then grinned, "Inter and Intra group dynamics are how groups react and interact to other groups as well as how the individuals react and interact within their own group. It is all very interesting to watch how the dance between individuals and groups goes. Many may seem different at first but usually everyone ends up falling into predictable patterns. Then there are ways to get groups who don't interact well with each other to begin to work better together. It is a rather intricate field of study. It relates closely to what I was doing when I worked at the University. I had been studying the archeological dig for how groups of individuals worked, lived, played and basically how they conducted all their social interactions. The interesting thing is most concepts have never changed."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She laughs at the shield comment, “I wish more people would have a shield on, makes talking with others a lot easier.” Though some day she was going to walk into Court without her Mask, just for something different. “I suppose it helps to be able to read peoples auras for lies and whatnot.” She says with a smile.

“Sounds like an interesting field of study. Court must be fun for you then, getting to observe Kindred interacting among themselves. The delicate Danse of Court, with manners, etiquette and Titles has always been intriguing to me. Some fail while others rise to the challenge. I would be interested to sit down with you again sometime and hear your thoughts on the various interactions around the Domain.”

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled softly. "I spend most of court watching others. I guess that is why I am so quiet all the time, because I focus on what others are doing. Anytime you would like to discuss interactions I would be game. As a matter of fact, between your skills and mine at reading people we could probably make a kick ass team." Emma gave a quiet laugh. Looking at the sky then back to Daniella she said, "I have taken too much of your time tonight. I would love to meet again under such pleasant circumstances. But I am around for emergencies should they arise again." Emma was referring to the stressful time they last met here. "As always, I will remain discrete."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The change in topic was fueling her desire to learn and gain knowledge. She had put off expanding her education and thirst for knowledge for far too long.

Her eyes follow Emmas and she smiles, “You haven’t taken up any of my time. I requested to meet with you remember?” she asked with a wink.

“Thank you for the offer of aide, hopefully things will continue as they have been, nice and quiet.” She says with a laugh, knowing it was a matter of time until something came up.

“But yes, it has been quite pleasant, thank you for being frank and honest with me.” Not many Kindred would be as frank as she had been, it was refreshing. She then stands, “And thank you for the tea. I haven’t had an enjoyable cup in sometime.” Her tone was sincere.

Emma French

PRE

Emma had been trying to be more social and tonight was a good start. And hey just a little time ago she entertained Chris Wooding. She had more than doubled her social time. But she was sad to bring the evening to an end. It had felt good to speak her mind and not get punished for it. Really, the Mehket were so pleasant to spend time with. Especially when they had their shields up. "I hope to see you again soon. And thank you for the enlightenment." Emma walked Daniella towards the front walk way. She would clean up in a few minutes.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods as she follows Emma out, “I’m sure we’ll meet up again, this time we’ll try and steer away from politics.” She says with a wink and a laugh.

“Again, thank you. And if you should find yourself in need of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call me.” She offered, not sure what type of help she could be to a Gangrel, but she would try.

Good place to wrap? Great scene

Emma French

PRE

Hmmm, if she ever needed a sneaky sneaky person she knew who she would call. Emma reaches out to shake hands. "Thank you." She smiles warmly.

Great Scene...Thanks

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread