DISPLAYED
THREADID

Schools now in Session

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

"Ogress?" - it takes Daniel almost five seconds to get what she's talking about, - "Ah, that movie. Nah, I was thinking Fiona the red-headed sorceress. Ever read Chronicles of Amber? Fiery, independent, long hair, loves green and green loves her - it fits".

He is ready to get a cab when the waft of smell reaches him. The expression that was just becoming playful turns completely serious again: if the man is an Anshega they can't have being followed by him.

He motions with his head toward the guy so that Red Haze would get why they stopped and simply waits by Dale's side.

Damn, we need some pamphlet on code-speak. Seriously, mentioning all this stuff in the street?

R
    Rantifusa

There comes another one. Probably his packmate... and that ginger girl back there must be another one... Easy Frank... Everything is gonna be alright... This is probably their territory so be respectful, of course, Frank doesn't know this is completely unaccurate.

The nervous man looks at the new stranger: "Hey there. Nice to meet another... you know..." he says while smiling. "I was just telling your friend that I wanted to talk with some of you... The thing is, I kind of work around here, and I don't want any problems so I guess the right thing to do is to ask for your authorization to move around your territory... I don't know the right protocol to do this... so I decided to wait for you to come to me and ask personally"

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened to the man's introduction, remaining silent as he studied the guy. As Daniel approached, he offered the other Rahu a nod. At least they outnumbered the guy now, which was good in case he was Anshega. He won't try anything when we've got him beat 3 to 1, he thought to himself. Hell, he would've taken the guy 1-on-1 if it came down to it. The Blood Talon had never been afraid of odds against his favor anyway.

However, as the guy continued to talk, Dale started to realize that he was likely not one of the Pure. There was something about him that just didn't fit their M.O. A ghost wolf, perhaps? Definitely new around here, and likely packless. He listened to the guy speak, eventually piping up when Frank had said too much. "Not here," he said to the other wolf. "I'm Dale. We can talk, but this isn't a good place to do so."

He glanced over at Daniel and Red Haze, gauging their reactions to the new guy. "I would also suggest you find yourself a new job," he said as he turned back to face Frank. "But we can talk more about that in a bit." He paused for a moment, his predatory eyes looking deep into the other wolf's. "Why don't you follow us in your car? We'll find a safe place to have a chat."

R
    Rantifusa

Frank feels relieved and nods Dale. He gets in the car and when he notices that the redhead and the second guy were trying to take a cab, he drive close to them and says "I can take you, wherever we are going"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Feel free to start a new thread in a new location if you all wish to move locales.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"I've got my own ride," said Dale in response to Frank, nodding in the direction of his bike. "But we can caravan out of this place once they flag down a cab." He paused after saying those words, turning towards Daniel and Red Haze. "Y'all about ready to go?"

OOC: Matamune , are you gonna start a new thread, since the rest of us are following?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Now that it's clear they aren't fighting, Daniel is all-too-keen to the hell out of University territory and grabs a cab. No way he's getting in a car with a Wolf he doesn't know behind the wheel.

Will do tomorrow, once I get some more creative juice in me

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4