(Court Fallout) Nomads and Cigars

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Khenmity pursed a her lips.

"Thank you for your candour" she replied. "The Club is self sufficient but I will take your views under consideration. We can work on the feeding arrangements, of course. As for our activities - well... we have an event to organise and once that is done we will be on our way. Most of our energies will be directed toward organising and setting up the show. We keep to ourselves... unless you specifically wish to seek us out..." The last was added with a wry twist to the mouth.

Michael watched from across the table. Thaddeus was beaming like a fool, apparently oblivious to the serious nature of the discussions. Khenmity... was hard to read; her face was studied indifference - except for the wry smile, crazily pinned to her features.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba takes a seat on the opposite end of the couch, parallel with Redfill. The Toreador remained silent as the Regent reiterated the Domain's statutes.

Then the problem with Rogue Ghouls on the outskirts. How many others were informed of this? It was a topic he'd speak to Michael about later on.

Lana's stoicism was of interest. Those who kept such incredible control of facial expression invariably held deeper secrets. Thaddeus could be bluffing - portraying ineptitude while actively paying attention.

Curiosity got the better of him. "Just in case others inquire about it, how long do you intend to stay?"

If applicable, 3 sux for First Impressions
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-18 11:37:24 Juan rolls 5 to First impressions (Presence + Socialize) (10 Again) 1, 8, 4, 10, 3, 8 3 successes
      If applicable, 1 sux for What's Lana hiding?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-18 11:39:22 Juan rolls 5 to What are you hiding Lana? (Wits + Empathy) (10 Again) 7, 10, 1, 6, 3, 5 1 success

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Till mid November, I think. Once Halloween has passed and the crew have had a chance for a short break. We head to San Francisco for Christmas and New Years; my people won't get another break till early next year."

Khenmity enunciated her words carefully, her voice level. Her face was and remained a mask: smile fading into a business-like line.

"Most are ordinary mortal simpletons. A few are Kindred who have chosen the nomadic life. I shall pass on the rules of your Domain, as we are guests. And I will encourage discretion."

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael listens to Khenmity with a smile before finally nodding:

"Well, everything seems to be in order. Thank you for coming to our city and we hope both of our groups will benefit from your presence", - he doesn't offer his hand on account of things that people can do through a handshake instead opting for a polite bow of his head.

I'm good to wrap this one up.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Nomad Queen and the Regent of Florin had come to an agreement. If anything, he served as a witness, if ever called to testimony. Cordoba mirrored Redfill approval - smile and nod. "I see no issue with these matters. I look forward to the party."

I'm good to close as well.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

All good my end. Nice little scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread