THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She bows her head,

“Thank you.” She replies as she wills the blood to open her eyes to his aura. Her dark eyes take in the colors, pleased to not see the tell-tale black veins of Diablerie.

If one was not careful, they could get pulled into the beautiful colors of anothers Auras. Blinking, she nods,
    “Yes, it is.” She agrees. “Perfect, again, thank you. We cannot be too careful these days.” And she did not want a repeat performance of the last Court.

“If you have no other questions I may answer, I am able to provide you Acknowledgement. I shall offer you the Oath which is binding in both spirit and letter. With it you express loyalty to His Grace, the Alder Duke Clarke, Prince of this Fine Domain. By Acknowledging his Praxis you enter into the age old contract of the Domain and Lord. I shall ask now, please: do you swear to abide by the Praxis of the Alder Duke Clarke; obey and respect his Laws and those Officers of Court he has assigned; will you seek to contribute to the welfare of this Domain whilst doing nothing to disrupt the harmony within?" His Graces titles are spoken with the respect they were due, and once she was done speaking, she awaits Camerons answer.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-15 15:32:39 Daniella Sage rolls 8 to Aura Perception (Int+Wits+Auspex) -2 (10 Again) 8, 10, 2, 2, 9, 10, 3, 7, 7, 9 5 successes
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Cameron raises his right hand and solemnly swears "I do."

Putting his hand down once they've finished he bows once more. "Thank you for everything tonight, Most Gracious Lady Au Pair Sage. You've done me great honor with your service and with the joy of your company. If you don't mind, though, I would indeed like to get the contact information for the local Regents off you before we part ways."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her smile widens, “Congratulation’s Mister Levine! You are now Acknowledged and are free to reside and hunt within the Communal Zone.” He seemed like a nice guy, and hope he is one of the few who would stick around for the long run. “I’m also going to give you Lady Notary Hazeltons number, so you may setup an appointment to meet with her.” She said with a warm smile.

She takes out her cell phone and provides him with the contact information for each of the Regents and Jennifer.

That done, she will lead him back into the main Court area, “The night is just getting started, is there anyone you would like me to introduce you to? There are many of The First Estate present. Lord Knight Baldwin, Lady Harpy Star, Mister Thorne, and Mister Garreta de Cordoba.” Her dark eyes search for Jennifer, but she doesn’t see her. This caused her to worry, it wasn’t like her to miss a Court, but, the night was still young. “Of course there is His Grace Alder Clarke, Duke of Sacramento, Prince of the Domain and Judex of the Invictus, who is also of your Family. But if you want to seek others out on your own, that is perfectly fine. There are many fine Kindred in attendance this evening.” It never hurt to offer introduction to those new to the Domain.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Cameron smiles gratefully when the official business is done and she declares him acknowledged. Pulling out his own cell phone he leans in and gets the contact information. He ponders the list of Regents for a moment. He'll have to learn more about these Kindred - so as to know what gifts of tribute they might best appreciate.

"I would be grateful for any and all introductions, Lady Au Pair Sage. This world is very much about 'who you know,' particularly among our kind, and, as someone who really doesn't know anyone, one cannot be picky. You've already been more than helpful, though, Most Generous Lady Au Pair, and I do hate to impose. If you ever should think of any way I could repay the favor I hope you call on me right away." She had effectively streamlined for him what may have been a much more awkward night. Either she was simply being nice; acting as one who is titled Au Pair might be inclined to toward the young and uninitiated; or it had occurred to her to place him in her debt. Either way he benefited and she had earned a favor from him in the future. Her stack of titles didn't hurt, either, in that regard.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles and nods, turning her eyes back to those gathered. Who to introduce him to? There were so many who he should meet, so many important Kindred.

Dark eyes find Peter taking with Velma, and she debates bringing Cameron over. Both were valuable and important members not only of the Domain, but the First Estate as well.

“You are certainly not imposing. I understand it can be overwhelming when you enter a new Domain and are not quite sure who to talk to. Let’s talk with Lord Knight Baldwin and Lady Harpy Star, who is also the Priscus of Daeva. Both are outstanding members of the Domain.”

And if he agrees, and will lead him over to the two, stopping a respectful distance away and waits to be acknowledged before interrupting, that would just be rude. A friendly smile is on her face.
    Peter Baldwin Velma Star

Cameron does agree, and he steps aside for Daniella to lead the way. He stands behind her and a bit to the right, a humble smile on his lips, as he waits to be introduced.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread