THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Shame we can't all shake our Beasts for a night and make nice, thinks Konrad as he notes the sour expression Chris gives him. Ah well, he'll get over it...I hope. Nonetheless, Konrad removes the uninvited arm and stands equidistant to the Incubus and Shadow. At least he can hear more of the conversation now that he's a part of it.

"No kidding? A journalist? I've got a friend of sorts who's trying to make it in that field. I've never been the creative type myself, unless it came to improvising." The mention is directed towards Chris, though he can see why the man got along with Juan. Intellectuals and artisans. Like the Seneschal, an eternity to perfect and gather skill and knowledge. Konrad would be hardly a match in conversation if it came to high brow sophistry.

"Hey, good for you, Cordoba...wait, Heirophant?" Where has he heard that term before? It escapes him as he looks to Chris curiously. Chris had said before during their poker game that he had once resided in the Domain. To think that he has a title said much about the respect that went with it. The confusion fades as he masks in with a warmer smirk and quiets his voice so as not to carry far. "Well I doubt her eyes would say as much to me. Though it looks like Edwin's taking a gander now."

Looks like Edwin is hoping to get his Yang on tonight. Sure has good taste.

2. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Is Chris really that indoctrinated by the Invictus Court over the past years? Is he actually the only one who thinks it's strange to talk publicly in these ways about Kindred - Vivian, a Haunt - they have ears and eyes as well. Or maybe he knows too much about the actual symbolism behind Yin and Yang to know that it makes no sense in this context.

'A friend? Now you've caught my attention.' He smiles to Konrad, curious to hear more about what else he's saying. But it's only fair to let the man know who he's talking to. He seems genuine in his unknowingness. Or Chris is just too biased these days. 'Yeah, you know, the guru in charge of that bunch of 'dance around a fire naked' pagans?'

I should actually do that sometime. Could be fun, right?

He hopes that Konrad was making a joke, so Chris can only joke about it. 'Otherwise known as the leader of the Circle of the Crone.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

J
    Juan Cordoba

Uhoh. Konrad had absolutely no idea about Chris's status. Wooding didn't appear to be bothered by the gaff. His eyes barely shifted from Vivian's form. "She's definitely quite the sight." A conspiratorial smile crept up on his lips, "Perhaps we ought to say hi to the newcomers. Maybe one of us will have a chance to chat with the new angel in town."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's smirk fades as he realizes he may have crossed a line being so familiar with a Covenant leader. "Oh, ah. Sorry, didn't mean to, uhh. I guess I figured..." That Chris might've been on the same rung as him? That wouldn't do for an excuse. Best to just move on with that in mind.

"A Covenant leader? Fancy that. Don't worry, I won't forget. Heirophant, right?" An nervous edge laces his words, with an effort to sound mirthful. He didn't know much of anything about the Crone other than that they followed some Pagan form of worship, essentially how Chris describes them.

"Well, yeah, a friend of mine works at...as a journalist in town. Fairly new to the business so he's starting at the bottom. Guess I should say assistant photojournalist. My Ghoul actually..." Konrad is hesitant to bring it up, exposing his Ghoul. But something about Chris made him think he'd be picked apart pretty easily leaving out the crucial bits.

So as not to ignore Juan, Konrad briefly glances to the man. "Yeah, aught to say hi at least..." he says stupidly.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Juan seems quite determined to meet Vivian, not too strange, but maybe Chris should tell him he already know the angel.

'Don't worry Mister Garreta de Cordoba, she's had a proper welcome to the city already.' He smirks. 'Miss York has also had a small tour around the city, from someone. But I can introduce you two?'

He shrugs, then he turns his attention to Konrad. Who raised this man? He didn't appear to be neonate. 'It's no problem. But you better remember, yes. And learn the names of other important figures in town.' Not everyone is as kind as the Mekhet Hierophant.

'Your ghoul? Interesting. I hope he makes it. You can tell me all about the field then.' He smiles, not sure what Konrad was hoping for. Though it's always nice to have some good connections.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

J
    Juan Cordoba

Konrad had a Ghoul involved with photojournalism. All sorts of nasty surprises could be accomplished with that. It was best to stay on Roth's good side. Cordoba certainly didn't want someone following him around.

Juan smiled to Chris, "I would be most appreciative if you could, Heirophant."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The Savage stuffs his hands in his pockets and looks back over to the Kindred women, if just for something to look at. "Right, I'll do that," he answers Chris, though it isn't clear whether he means about remembering people or speaking more about photojournalism.

Lucky for him he does remember quite a few names from his acknowledgement by the Seneschal. Covenant leaders weren't covered in that introduction, but he realizes how easy it could be to piss off quite a few Kindred by offending the leader of their order.

"How about you, Cordoba? Anything I should know about your affiliations?" Konrad looks back at the handsome Daeva. Might as well see where all the lines are drawn before I pick Danse partners.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Very well, I would be glad to.' Chris nods with a smile to Juan.

Are we that boring then? He thinks to himself, amused by Juan's passion and enthusiasm.

While the Invictus Daeva can tell Konrad more of the obvious, Chris takes a step in Vivian's direction.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Toreador gave the Gangrel a bright smile. "I am a member of the Invictus, Mister Roth," he spoke with pride. "I do not currently hold any titles." Cordoba's own admission reflected great ambition.

His head followed the movement of the Heirophant, he spoke unto Chris, "There's simply so many Kindred to meet." He looked back to Konrad, "If you need anything at all, even if you wish for simple conversation Mister Roth, merely give me a call. I always set aside time for Kindred."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.