Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 94
DISPLAYED
Edna's Boarding House (Open)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Gently placing her now empty cup on the side, Terri smiled as she stood from the seat. "I think I'll head out also," she said with a stretch, ready to follow behind Morgan. "It's nice to met you all, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Fair." The smile fades slightly, mostly out of respect, as the Bishop offers Betony Rue a curtsy. "My Queen, good evening," she adds before leaving Edna's, heading slowly back to McKinley.

Exits Scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

This scene will be closing later today.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

With a nod to the Dread Lady Milo began his pledge.

"I swear not to harm any who share this roof with me while I linger here for the next season." The Fairest smiled as he continued to sip his tea. "If you require assistance with anything I will be happy to aid you in whatever manner I am able, otherwise I think I would like to round up what few possessions I have and bring them here."

The Shadowsoul watches the Dread Lady, if she did not accept his offer of assistance he would excuse himself as well.

The Autumn Queen's head bobs in assent to her new tenant as she puts her hand on the cookie jar she uses to store her monthly bills.

"Another pair of keen eyes will be useful around here. On my reputation as a fair and generous landlady, I promise to provide food and shelter until the first snowfall. I will show you to your room now, Mr. Chernobog"

After the pledge is finalized and she sees everyone else to the door, Betony Rue gives Milo two keys and explains which is for the exterior doors and which is only for the door to his room as she walks him up the stairs of his new home.

End Scene.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread