Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max can only nod his head at Chris's words; it was as reasonable an explanation as any. Besides, Max held his own beliefs about higher beings; and he doubted his views matched up with the Crone's.

He can't help but raise a curious eyebrow as the Hierophant mentions reminding people of the true origins of the holiday; wondering how the Lances of the city would view such an announcement. But, that was something Chris would have to worry about, not him. "Thank you for the invitation, Hierophant Wooding; but if I take your meaning, I'm afraid I won't be attending. Of the the departed in my past, I'm afraid I think on none of them dearly. Another time, the next Solstice perhaps."

He then turned his attention back to Daniella. The professor in him almost gets the better of Max; but the Mekhet refrains from launching into a history lesson in the middle of Court. Besides, who better to explain the history of the holiday than a Hierophant?

He nods in agreement with the Priscus's words, Max standing up and offering the woman a polite bow. "Feel free to inquire whenever your curiosity strikes you, Priscus Sage. I'm free most nights. A pleasure to speak with you again, Priscus. And you as well, Hierophant Wooding."

He offers another polite bow to the woman, and one to Chris as well. After all, of the three, he was the low man on the totem pole now...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris smiles to Daniella, it would be good to have more people attending public rituals. Although he's not entirely sure whether she's just being polite, or honestly interested, in any case he says: 'I will be looking forward to welcome you to the Crone Farm sometime, Priscus Sage.' Now he really just needs to organize something. Fortunately the Wheel of the Year provides enough opportunities.

Then he nods to Max, 'I see. And there are so many parties to attend to. My Halloween primer definitely has some hard competition. If, by any chance, you go to this mysterious Succubus Club party - I would love to hear more about it at a later point.' That'll probably be the talk of the town. Or is it already? Chris has only seen the announcements.

As the hour is indeed late, and they are about the depart, the Hierophant can only agree with his fellow Shadows. 'Yes, it was a pleasure seeing you both again. Thank you for coming. We should definitely get in touch more often.' He stands up to bow politely as well. 'Have a good night, Priscus Sage, Mr Heinz.'

End Scene?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Sounds good. Great Scene everyone!
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ciara Maskelyne

Sounds good to me. GJ everyone.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread