Watch

Dog-eared Pages

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Julia approaches, in urhan form. Her muzzle is brown with dried blood, and the scent she gives off is frustration, and rage, and bloodlust.

<<I will lead those who are not assassins. That includes the heart of granite pack, but I accept any who would not fit your mission.>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Bump

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

A thankful glance to Julia. «Think everything settled then. We should prepare for missions.»

A flick of his ears toward the park exit broadcasts his desire to leave, but the Meninna stays put for the moment in case the others have anything further to add.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Not yet. Which face of Luna should you wait for? It is our greatest advantage against the pure. Do we strike with the Rahulunim?>> She looks at Dale, and then Matthew <<Or the Cahalunim? Or something else? It does not matter for my group, we will triumph regardless.>> Her tribal brands of Iminir seem to almost be visible.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded his lupine head at Julia's words. <<You raise a good point,>> he barked out in response. <<Including myself, there are two who changed under the Full Moon in my pack.>> The Rahu paused after saying those words, looking over at Firebringer and then back to Julia. <<Attacking during a night like this one would be of benefit to us,>> he said, referring to his own pack.

<<But, as a Suthar Anzuth, I have no qualms with striking at our enemy during the Gibbous Moon,>> he added after a moment of silence, his tone confident about the upcoming battle.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

A cursory glance to the moon, high overhead. «Luna's gibbous face shines brightly on my pack, it's true. And yet ... I will fight to my fullest, regardless of Luna's blessing. The symbolism of an act of war under the burning gaze of the full moon holds much appeal.»

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Then we strike on the 8th. I look forward to hearing of your victory, assassins.>> She says the last term with respect, before turning and disappearing into the bushes.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded his lupine head at Firebringer's words, glad that they all seemed to be in agreement. <<I look forward to hunting with you,>> he barked out in the First Tongue, his words directed at the Alpha of Granite Watchtower. Then, turning his attention to Julia, the Rahu spoke up in the First Tongue once more. <<We shall meet again on the 8th.>> He waited around just in case either of the other Alphas had anything to add, but as far as he was concerned, it seemed like things had been settled.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2