Ended
Watch

Order and Chaos

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    E
    Ermac

Ermac arose and accepted the lab coat. It was a strange compliment but considering the source, it was a genuine one. "Thank you, Falstaff." He then draped the lab coat onto his chair.

"I am glad to have met with you tonight." He pulled out his wallet, handing him a business card, "Eric Marks" with his cell phone number. "Call me if you need to talk." One more ounce of caution wouldn't hurt, coming from an expert. "Be cautious with texting. Those are easy for cyber ninjas to intercept."

Falstaff

PRE

Falstaff receives the business card, smiles, and then sticks it in his pocket, pulling out a Fool tarot. He finds a pen on a nearby table and signs the card:

To my Number-One Fan and Angel Investor,
    -Falstaff (He's written it, rather impressively, backwards, so that it would read forwards if viewed in a mirror.)

He hands Ermac the card, makes a telephone out of his right hand, and nods, before heading toward the stairs. "Duh duh duh duh duh!" He has a show to plan, money to make, and a job to do for the Free Council. Everyone would love him when he got their headquarters an ice-cream maker.

E
    Ermac

"Thanks Falstaff," he says as the man makes his exit. After the Acanthus left, the Obrimos Councilor sat down to examine the lab coat and Tarot card.

What the hell did he write? he thinks to himself at first trying to read the card.

Ermac knows what Falstaff wrote.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-27 11:28:32 Ermac rolls 6 to What did Falstaff write? (10 Again) 5, 8, 8, 10, 10, 10, 7, 8, 9 7 successes
    A moment later, he realizes, it's written backwards. Interesting. He certainly appreciated the man's compliments. If I can train him to focus, he could become a Citizen Agent... Another thought came to pass. In addition to my duties as Councilor, I ought to become a Strategoi first, before vetting Falstaff. We'll see how things work out.

End to a fun Scene! Thanks Bronwlee!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.