DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael listens to her with a smile.

"Sounds like something that was either quite interesting or very boring. Such places are supposed to be hard to feed in, I hear. But not for someone of our Blood", - he twiddles his thumbs, - "I wonder if you found the things you were looking for. Me? Before becoming Regent of Florin and Deputy Reeve I was captured by Rogue Ghouls and used as a blood bag for more than half a year".

Thankfully, time heals. He can even joke about it now. Sort of.

"Actually we currently have at least one band of these vermin running around Sacramento".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

PRE

Tracy shrugged in response to her cousin's words. "I guess it was a little bit of both," she explained to him, letting out a soft chuckle. "I found out many things about myself during my travels, but there are questions that remain unanswered. I guess that's one of the reasons why I am back here in Sacramento." She fell silent after saying those words, opting for listening to Redfill's words about the rogue ghouls.

The petite Gangrel raised an eyebrow at his words, which only lasted for a few seconds before it turned into a frown. "Rogue ghouls?" she asked, clearly disturbed by the fact that some seemed to still be at large. "Well, you know the saying; that which does not kill you makes you stronger." And wasn't it true? One could say the Embrace was in fact death, but it was by no means final, and they had all grown stronger for it.

"I do appreciate the information though," she said after a moment of silence. "If I happen to run into some, should I apprehend them for further questioning? Or should more...final measures be employed in dealing with the situation?"

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael listens to her answer and then nods knowingly:

"You know, I was originally sent here because my Sire left New York and without his support I was somewhat of a nuisance to the Ordo brass there. Andrey Neznamov isn't the most popular Gangrel Scholar in the world. But I've come to appreciate the opportunities for growth that Sacramento offers: every night is something new and I can't stress enough how important it is for improvement. Probably even more important than the actual techniques of our Covenant".

The discussion of Rogue Ghouls gets a short grimace of pain from him. Not the most pleasant of subjects but something they'd need to deal with sooner or later:

"Well, from what I know, there are currently two groups in Sacramento. One is the people who held me captive: we don't know much about them, except that they possess knowledge of Disciplines and have left the house they previously occupied. The trail is pretty cold. If you meet any of those and feel confident in your chances, I would be very grateful for a chance to chat with them. While they are immobilized. Or cold corpses - that works too", - he exhales and inhales loudly (a habit Michael consciously keeps), - "The second group call themselves Travelling Wizards. They are professional thieves who have been active all over the US and at least one of them is a Ghoul. They've been much less of a nuisance, though, so the current orders are to inform them that they need to get a patron or get the fuck out of Sacramento. Let them go back to L.A. or wherever they came from".

He looks into those fiery eyes that most people who had to deal with Tracy have come to appreciate:

"Actually, if you would like your old Domain position back, I expect dealing with any of those two gangs to impress Dillon very much. Emma and me are already Deputies, we could be the Gangrel Dynamic Trio", - for the first time during this evening he grins playfully. The thought of them hunting together is... exhilarating.

"Which reminds me. Do you want to organize a Clan Meeting with me? I have the money and a few ideas but I could really use some help", - with all the duties Mike is juggling it's pretty much a miracle he gets anything done.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

PRE

Tracy listened attentively as her cousin spoke of his own experiences, nodding along as he talked about his Sire and New York. As far as she was concerned, Michael was lucky to have had any sort of relationship with his Sire at all. "Hey, he may not be the most popular scholar, but he was there to teach you a thing or two," she said to him, offering him a quick smile, even though the look in her eyes betrayed her own feelings about her own Sire.

When he explained the situation with the rogue ghouls, Tracy paid close attention to what was being said. She made a couple of mental notes concerning the two different groups, making sure she didn't miss anything that Redfill was saying about the matter. It definitely sounded like at least one of the factions could be rather dangerous, so if she was to deal with them in some fashion, she would need to be careful in regards to her approach. "Thank you for the information," she said to her cousin, offering him a nod. "If I do encounter either group, I will handle them to the best of my ability. I will also contact you and Dillon of course." After all, keeping the appropriate authorities informed was necessary in these sorts of situations. Lack of proper communication usually lead to very bad things...

As Redfill made reference to her old gig as a Deputy, the fire in Tracy's eyes seem to brighten a bit. "You know, that would be awesome," she said in response to the 'Gangrel Dyanmic Trio' idea, letting out a soft chuckle. "I will keep that in mind, and will make sure to speak more about it with Dillon." She paused for a moment, considering the idea further. "I do need to sit down and catch up with him at some point as well," she added after her brief pause.

"Organize the next Clan meeting?" she asked, repeating his question. "You know, that could be a lot of fun." Tracy's smile widened as she said those words, a few ideas floating around in her head. "I'm guessing we'll have to clear it with Dillon first...but what do you have in mind so far?" She was obviously curious as to what her cousin had come up with.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

OOC

Michael nods and his eyes drift off a bit to the side when she mentions his Sire:

"Gods, I'm happy to have been Embraced by him. And we stay in touch when he's somewhere where the time zone is acceptable", - the smile widens, - "But you'd be bored to listen to me ramble, I'm sure".

The discussion of a Clan Meeting gets a shrug from the scholar:

"Most of my ideas start with going into the wild and getting drunk. Then it branches off", - Michael chuckles, - "Roxie suggested a brawl for Tenancy and Feeding in South Sacramento. There have been propositions of another hunt for something wild and dangerous. Maybe steal a rhino from the zoo", - the twinkle in his eyes doesn't say whether he is serious or not, - "Dog offered his intimate and loving touch, regardless of gender or other prejudices - did you know he's Ordo, by the way - the possibilities are limitless. Personally, I'm all for just getting out of the city, drinking and talking. Maybe persuade some animals to join us for the atmosphere".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

PRE

Tracy let out a laugh as her cousin described some of the ideas for the Clan gathering, shaking her head slightly. "I would be down for a brawl, if it didn't involve fighting in a dirty pool full of cigarette butts again," she said in regards to Roxie's idea, recalling her own bout with some purple haired Carthian at the Five Starts Hotel. The comment about the rhino caused her to raise an eyebrow slightly. "What kind of rhino? I've heard some are not extinct in the wild," said the petite Savage in response to that idea. She would hate to prey on a species in such an endangered state; besides, there were tons of humans in comparison...

She couldn't help but laugh out loud at the comments about Dog. "Of course he did," she said in regards to the scruffy Gangrel. "That does not surprise me in the slightest." However, when Redfill mentioned that the Hound of South Sac happened to be a member of the Order, her emerald green eyes widened slightly. "Really? Is that a new development? Or is it something he just kept close to his heart this whole time?" The fact that Dog was a Dragon was certainly news to her, and she was interested in learning more.

"Well, I'm happy to meet up with you and Dillon and discuss details at some point," she added after a brief pause, offering Michael a big grin. "It would be just like old times!"

OOC: I'm happy to wrap things up when you are

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread