Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”I understand what you mean…” There was an understandable nod. Velma came from Lancea et Sanctum controlled domain to, Chicago.

”You enjoy the preparation of events?” The Succubus pondered.
    There could be a use for Vivian. Daeva were known to be passionate about things. The Ravager just needed to know what and mold her into something useful for her plans.

"Both Miss Villiers and Miss Sage keep our spaces all tidy and organize all events… I’m sure an additional helping hand to them would prove to be a blessing.” One more Keeper – yes that would be very very good – the possibilities were endless.

The Succubus resumed silence without wanting to impose on Vivian – If she wanted to make more questions she was free to do it.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

V
    Vivian York

Vivian looked pleasantly upon the tempting Daeva before her, a single nod of gratitude. “Thank you for the recommendation. Although, I believe before I do so, I should become acquainted with a little more of the city. As new as I am, I would be remiss if I took away that opportunity from someone else who had intended the same.” Smiling gently, hoping she would be as understanding.

The Succubus wasn’t interested in working that closely with the hierarch in town being so new. It was a decision to avoid it up north, and that hadn’t changed much.

“Speaking of opportunities, I never had the chance to explore the group activities in Toronto for reasons as I previously mentioned. I would enjoy speaking to the proper individuals about these groups at some point. Perhaps this will focus part of my nights.” Chuckling softly, although she was serious about it. Vivian’s hobbies did need to change drastically.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Succubus followed Vivian’s words with all the due attention. She reclined and made herself more comfortable in her seat, almost sinking into it. As she understood what her cousin was saying she couldn’t help but allow a soft laugh to settle between them. The Harpy then fanned herself gently as if dismissing all the sudden burst of emotion and reverie.

“Oh, that’s so profoundly caring of you Miss York!” Referring to the fact that she was waiting for someone else to get her place.

”In life we are either the faster ones to grab an opportunity or we trample those faster than us…” That was basically it.

The Ravager allowed a moment of peace to set between them so that Vivian could assimilate the full meaning of her words – never miss an opportunity.

”Well, if you have a penchant for charities, galas and benefits we should definitely go to The Lily.” Velma looks to the party that was starting to pick up – it would be a shame to leave now but at least she would give the full tour to her cousin.

”You can normally meet the glitterati of Sacramento here or at the Lily, but here they are usually more… encumbered…” A smile crosses her lips as she rises and invites Vivian to do the same by extending her an open hand.

”Let’s go!"

"I drive!”
    Velma removes her car keys from the clutch, on the key ring one could see the distinctive brand of her red Italian car – a Ferrari.
    Velma Star*

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva let out a breathy gentle laugh with Velma. She wasn’t sure if she was amused by her answer, but her words to follow were intriguing. “Oh, yes, I do understand what you are saying.” Nodding to her Priscus’ advice. But it was her decision right now, she had thought about the future now and again. For now, this was her wish.

“The Lily?” Her eyes brightened with interest. “Sounds divine. I would love to!” Chuckling softly with a half grin. “I can certainly see how this place would be a distraction to some. There’s no blaming anyone for an indulgent intoxication of the eyes now and again.”

Vivian grabbed her handbag, and then took Velma’s hand as she rose out of the seat, but didn’t use her Daeva beauty counterpart for leverage. “I believe I’ll follow you there. Easier for me to remember how to get to places later if I’m actually driving.” She didn’t have much of a problem with direction, however, if she was going to stay here, learning routes would be a good idea.

As she stood next to Velma, she added. “It’s a blue ’69 Nova that I’d be following you in.” No embarrassment in her words as she did see the key ring in her Priscus’ hand. She liked the little flair of a classic, and she thought it suited her as it were.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Such a buzzkill

Velma ponders for a moment if there was anything wrong in her offer… this time there wasn’t.

She lifts her shoulders apparently losing some of the initial impetus.

”Oh! Ok!” She finally concedes, it was a valid’ish point.

”Your loss.” Velma winks, recovering some of the lost mood.

”Catch me if you can.” And with that smile and a dare she went for her car.

A new fragrance in town continues here.
    Velma Star*

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread