Ended
Watch

Redux (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    W
    Walker

Harold tuts under his breath when he sees the despoiled invitation, he could quite easily guess which particular guest of his was responible for that. He could only hope that she eventually returned so he could show her just how vexing she had been. Perhaps tearing out that caustic tongue of hers as a reminder to not get on the bad side of her betters.

Well if she does return, I would like to have a few words with her. I find that disrespect is a trait best nipped in the bud before it can do any serious damage."

"Thank you for your offer of assistance, Lady Sage. I appreciate the interest, though it will be some time before I can start taking action. Rest assured that I will not be forsaking my duties as a member of the Unconquered in the meantime."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

There was a nod of her head, “Of course Mister Thorne.” She replied. “I have spoken with her Priscus, just to confirm who she was and to bring it to her attention. It was decided that the issue should be brought to your attention, and to discuss with you how the matter should be resolved. As far as an appropriate punishment or proper Boon to be repaid to you.” She still had a few ideas for punishment, all those years with her Sire had taught her a few things. “I completely agree with you. And an insult to a member of the First Estate cannot go unanswered or unpunished.”

A smile appeared, “I never doubted your dedication to the Invictus. And I look forward to seeing you flourish within the Domain.” She only hoped her faith in him would not be misplaced. “Though if I might make a suggestion,” she says, “I would love to see you host another dinner party. It would be a great way to reintroduce yourself to the members of the First Estate. There have been some new faces since your departure.” Then another thought occurred to her, “And if you did decide to host another dinner party, might I recommend Madame Notary Hazelton if you wished to have beautiful flower arrangements.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

W
    Walker

"Lady Sage, holding dinner parties is the nearest to a sacred duty as my lineage possesses. Though perhaps this time the invitations might be a little more focused this time. Might I trouble you for the contact details of the members of the Unconquered in the Domain. I enjoy adding a personal touch to the invitations."

He smiled contently, enjoying the calm before the hustle and bustle of planning took over his life, and said. "Madame Hazelton was kind enough to supply the previous event, and I will be glad to renew the arrangement.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her face seems to brighten, “Wonderful! I will” she exclaimed as she nodded her head. A notebook is opened as she begins to write down contact information. The handwritten is elegant and obviously well trained. Once she had finished, she offers the piece of paper to Harold. “Here you are sir, I’m sure I don’t have to remind you about the discretion in regards to this information.” her tone wasn't condescending, perhaps it was slightly playful.

She didn’t know Jennifer had provided the arrangements for the previous party, “She does have a talent for putting together the most beautiful flower displays.” She admitted.

“Is there any other assistance I can offer to help you prepare for this event?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

W
    Walker

"No no, I belive that the aid you have provided is sufficent, though I thank you for the offer." Harold takes the proffered note, his eyes gleaming with interest as he notes the new arrivals. He sees there has been an influx of kindred from slightly more further afield than usual, and knows that for the next few days, he will not be moving far from his study with it's bookshelf laden with dry, heavy books on ettiquette. But preparing these dinners is its own reward, particularly when a rather lovely jane doe has just been delivered to your meat locker.

Harold ponderously pivots his way out of his chair, and says in a merry tone. "It is a pleasure to be back, Lady Sage, but I have invitations to write and a house to put in order. I do hope you do not object should I depart. Your invitation should arrive within a few days, and I do hope you join us."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As Harold stands, Daniella does the same. “It is a pleasure to have you back Mister Thorne.” She replied with a gentle bow of her head. “And I do not object, it has been a productive evenings and the hour is drawing late. Please do remember to set an appointment with Seneschal Villiers and your Priscus at your earliest convenience.” She reminded him.

“I will be honored to receive an invitation and will make sure my schedule is cleared for that evening. I would not miss an opportunity to attend another one of your lovely parties.”

W
    Walker

Harold's smile widens briefly from her praise. "Thank you. It will be a pleasure to see you there." He begins his slow way up out of the Nox, whistling jauntilly as he leaves the court proper. The Domain had aknowledged his return, and he hadn't even lost any of his extremities. Overall, the night was going very nicely, and promised to get susbtantially better when he returned home, there was a lovely young thing waiting patiently in his meat locker. and even with his inexperience, he doubted matthew could muck up the tender flesh of that had up to a few nights ago. belonged to a rather pretty young thing who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yes, he decided as he stood on the kerb and saw the large shape of his limousine shine a glossy black in the streetlights, things were going very nicely indeed.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.