Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop allowed himself a satisfied smile.
    "They are hackers for the most part. Sleep seems to be an optional commodity and their methods of monitoring the server a quite ressourceful. Programs constantly scanning the IP linked with an alarm clock for example. You have already helped, so at the moment, no, we are good. Any problems arise, I will inform you immediately. On the other hand, should you need anything traced, backtracked or manipulated, this may be the right tool."

Bishop closed the presentation and switched the laptop off. "I have Zoey from the Veiled Threats currently working as white knight. She will try to infiltrate and locate the labyrinth while flying under the radar. Anything she discovers we will try to incorporate into the net, so that we can also trap anyone ressourceful enough to avoid detection. I am waiting for her input."
    He relaxed visibly.
    "Very well then, I think we have a working Labyrinth. I must say, I have enjoyed setting this up, but now I need to dedicate some time towards my higher callings. Maintenance of this is far easier than the set-up."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'm glad you're working others into this as well. Sacramento has lacked a sufficient labyrinth for some time." A smile on her face as Ariadne speaks.

"I need to start one in some of the halls of power. Just to make sure no one with money and connections tries to do anything stupid." She shrugs. "Or that's the plan at least. Focus on what you need too. I'm sure Zodiac can handle things while you pursue other things."

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

"I am sure, she can. The advantage of this here is, that I do not have to become visible in person. Impersonating someone else is still difficult enough for me. That is, why I am focusing on the supernal now. You need any ressources this gathers or wish to procure some information, I am sure, I can divert some efforts to support, of course."
    Bishop seemed eager. Having finished this, he was still not sure what the Labyrinth could actually achieve if put towards a task.
    "Maybe we find even some new recruits. Time will tell." he added.
    He stowed the laptop away into his belonging on the desk and checked his watch.
    "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Ma'am. Until next time."

Ready to wrap, how about you?
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Thank you for showing me this." Ariadne replies with a small nod. "I look forward to seeing what comes out of it."

Yep, sorry for the delays along the way

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread