(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Ah, thank you, Captain," Nightfall replied. Despite the ruddy cast of exertion to his cheeks, small pink blossoms of embarrassment appeared at the reference to Nightfall's lie.

"I will," he added earnestly as he tucked the card away. He had no idea how, but maybe Kyle or Katrin did. "Thanks, again, really," he let a bit more babble slip out before he hushed up. He hadn't known what the visit would bring, but it had turned out well, and mainly because the Captain had given him a chance. He'd have to get him something nice. Not donuts. Maybe Myrah could help him get tickets to one of those shows at Ballo Della Notte for the Captain and whomever.

Absentmindedly spinning the stapler, he headed back to the front desk to return them.

Captain Wallace nods and walks off to attend to other business. Sergeant Bridget is still sitting at the front desk when Nightfall walks up, spinning the stapler, and she laughs, despite herself. "I, uh, I heard you're the Fastest Stapler in the West, cowboy."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"It's the tape dispenser you actually have to fear," Nightfall answered with a grin. He set them both back on the desk. "The stapler is just a distraction. So... how bad am I screwed? Is Sergeant Bergmann going to drown me in citations for the rest of my life?"

Although still smiling, it was obvious he was a bit nervous.

4. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall leaves his card and the offer of dancing lessons with Bridget before leaving.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread