Ended
Watch

Sheraton Grand Hotel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    F
    FrereSebastian

"Wait, what?" Her teasing smile threw him off his game. "That would be awesome if you knew how to do something like that." He looks at her with no small amount of adoration. Apparently Ashley knew some tricks of the Carthian trade. Was this one of those devotions he had heard some of his brothers talk about?

He studied her for a moment. "How would I be able to learn?" His voice comes out soft but filled with intent. There was power in an ability such as that and he wanted that power.

Wrong Account
    Daeva | Unaligned | BP • |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP ¾

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Trail by fire, though it is a blend of your knowledge in the sanguine words and our family's fortitude..." Ashley knew it was a precarious prospect in learning the trick, as one had to go up against getting your will whittled away through the voice. "It is not pleasant but it is beneficial in the long haul..."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

F
    FrereSebastian

"Ah. Yes. Practice makes perfect, so they say." He nods his head slowly, leaning back against the sofa. He was hesitant in rushing into learning quickly. There were so many things that someone can do to your mind, especially one proficient with the Lord's signature discipline.

"That is a very enticing offer, Ashley. I am going to focus a little on my mortal influences first, and then I'd be happy to learn that potent ability." He flashed her his smile again.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley already had a plan in motion with the Venture Prisucs, though that was still a while from taking form. "Sounds good. I will see what I can turn up on my end."

"Is there anything else you cared to discuss?"

Social Combat

F
    FrereSebastian

His hand scratches his beard in thought. "Two things, actually. Where do you want to meet from now on? We can continue to meet in private until we gain more footing, or we can start playing more to our roots and meet in a coffee shop." He chuckles at the tribute to how the Movement started. If it ain't broke, don't fix it....

"The other would be what we want to do if we meet more new members of the Movement. I guess if we meet a new one, we just let each other know until we get together." He shrugs. He's obviously not banking on someone showing up soon, it's just for protocol.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"We will keep it random for now." The coffee house reference brought back fond memories and a smile to her lips.

"Well..." Ashley pushed off the brown leather couch to her feet. "I will take my leave and I hope you have a pleasant evening..." Ashley held out her hand for a handshake, quite happy with the mettle of her brother in arms.

Social Combat

F
    FrereSebastian

"Excellent. Thank you very much for your time." Matty takes her offered hand and gives a firm handshake.

He moves towards the door and opens it, waiting for her to take her leave. He seems more confident than ever. "Have a good night, Ashley"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"You are well..." Ashley stepped through, strolling down the hallway to press elevator button.

Ashley Exits. Good scene! Thank you.

Social Combat

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.