Ended
Watch

About that Themed Court...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"Oh, it's Har-ley Quinn?" he repeated in syllable. "For years I kept hearing it run together as Harlequin," he shrugged.

As Martha pondered the costume further a silly smirk rose up, "Yes, Har-ley Quinn is criminally insane," he was growing accustomed to the pronunciation.

He stated his rebuttal of her apparent indecision in a rational manner. "But you, Seneschal Villiers, do not strike me as mentally imbalanced. More than anything the pleasant demeanor you exude is a polar contrast to the deranged femme fatal."

He leaned forward slightly, "I would not give it too much of a concern. It is, just a costume. You may even surprise the Kindred."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggled merrily and happily, clapping her hands, "Ah! It's never quite just a costume though, Senor! It is the notion of persona...in the Greek sense...Part of the theme of Courts are to try to coax fellow Kindred to ponder things a little more than merely the costume...but what it represents and what their negotiation with that new reality might be and how it is perceived...and, with that in mind, Senor...I think you are right! Perhaps I should try Doctor Quinzell's costume!" she giggles merrily and rubs hard at her false knee with brisk hand motions.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

J
    Juan Cordoba

Evidently, Martha had a significantly more in depth perspective of art and history than anticipated. Still, she accepted his suggestion. Another point for him as far as he could see. "That, while true, the beauty of historical understanding is lost to many. For them it is just a costume. As you are making something more significant of it, I'm sure a few might pay attention to it."

Her seemingly involuntary knee-rubbing was ignored out of politeness. Gracias a Dios que no soy yo. If this was what could happen in one's Requiem, unrelenting touching of a lost leg, he gave his silent gratitude to the Almighty for having all of his limbs in tact.

"I am glad to have persuaded your interests, Seneschal."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded and seemed most grateful, "Thank you, Senor! Your insights and suggestions are always welcome! You are, after all, a gentleman of refinement and knowledge and...wisdom!" she smiled sweetly, her words sounding most sincere.

Her knee was getting the most of her attention for a moment before she added;

"I could listen to your ideas for hours!" she added with a happy sweet smile.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I most grateful," he replied with a humble tone and bow of his head.

Apparently her thigh was getting to her. What little he knew of the Kindred condition and injuries that severe, it was a good a time to exit. He checked his watch, "As would I Seneschal. However, the daystar is most unkind in the Summer months. If we were to truly debate, the Winter season would provide us much more time for such a noble topic."

"As much as it pains me to ask, with your permission, Seneschal, I wish to depart your company as amicably as we this evening enjoyed."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looked actually saddened to hear Juan had to go. She pouted but nodded in agreement...as if slightly peeved that the Daystar had the temerity to spoil listening to Juan.

"I understand, Senor...I shall not detain you and will look forward to our next encounter with great enthusiasm!" she smiles sweetly.

"Thank you for your visit!" she chirped, her pout now vanished.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva arose, smoothing out whatever wrinkles may had afflicted his suit. << "May your nights be prosperous, Seneschal Villiers." >>

Juan exits the scene. Thank you Chrisie

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.